Not protecting these faggots any longer

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

G

Gazzy

I've been chewing this over ever since the BoT match the other night, and for once I thought I'd keep it to myself but then I thought - why the *fuck* should I, ION almost got robbed in one of the biggest pisstakes ever in the history of UTAS!

Just to give a couple of people a bit of background on the subject, ION played BoT last Thursday (16th) and what a match, all for the wrong reasons ffs - from start to finish, BoT were literally invincible, only ever becoming mortal to shoot or interact with the rest of the environment!

Instantly, people put this down to lag, but c'mon .. there is lag, then there's convenient lag, you know what I'm saying? I'm not really one for posting demos, but this will prove to you what I'm saying is not shite, here's one of the best examples - <a href=http://www.gazzy.theantcolony.com/guard-d.exe> the famous Guardia wtf</a>.

It's a self-extracting RAR archive, extract to your ut\system directory and type in console "demoplay guard-d.dem" without the quotes. I'd like you to notice 3 things:

a) How ION players smoothly move around the map, even Pingking on modem.
b) How BoT players slide and disappear and reappear all the fucking time.
c) The bridge incident.

I'm especially keen on C, you'll see Fury of BoT develop a suicidal tendency and throw himself off the bridge over lava, only to make himself magically re-appear back on the bridge! This is past the threshold of no return, as shown by the screenie I took at the exact moment.

A bit of lag every so often is to be expected, but not from the word go till the end of every map for fuck sake. And why did I throw in the "see how smooth ION were moving" pointer? Since after we politely put the matter to BoT after game, Lilith casually turned around and told me that it was *US* that were sliding! As you can see this is not the case and if that proves anything, it proves that BoT just can't be believed or trusted, and would also shout out that only one team lagged, which is unadulterated, grade-a, prime lean-cut BOLLOCKS.

Later on I'll be posting a demo of a BoT sniper on Overlord taking the piss to a new extreme by consecutively headshotting both me and Neo before we hop the cannon and win the map - hey, hang on, if we were sliding around then how did you get two consecutive headshots within about 1-2 seconds of each other? Yawn, I think we all know that the "you were sliding" is pure shite, and that Mr Funbot got a good debut.

For reference, TexasTom of BoD, Saytan of LuNa and Latino from Mi5 have all seen the same demo I've posted, and agreed that some BoT are taking the piss. Also ION won the game, although there's another two maps to play tomorrow night after we stopped playing early and I'm not sure htf we did it competing with some sliding mega-accurate dickheads.

I'm expecting a shitload of flame for this, although I'd really like some open minded people to give me their support, not reply with "what-ifs" or a personal attack, since this is the week the funbot has gripped UT I think people are going to have to sit up and take note of bollocks like this going on, because cheaters aren't exactly going to announce themselves to the world.

/ A very angry Gaz

Thans for the protection we had from you some time

It was some ION who did that lagsliding or whatever you call it and it was you personally who started the flaming. I kept my team from flaming back at you and accuse you of anything as hard as I could, as I knew it would not help. I spoke with different ION after the match, some where nice and polite like they had been before the match while you continued to behave like the child you obviously are. I am sure that no other clan we have played could accuse us of those things you do, but other assault players have told me that you have played unfair before, those are my references. I did not start this and I had wished to avoid this. You started the flaming in the match and you continue to accuse us for nothing afterwards. When are you going to stop?

Re: Thans for the protection we had from you some time

Well im not gonna get involved b4 i seen the demos which im now d/l but *if* they said ION were sliding all over the place and u claim u werent but say that BoT were then that points me in the direction of PL on the side of BoT which would make them slide to you and you slide to them.

Correct me if im wrong on that point. However, i do know that theres A HELL OF A LOT more lagging about these days and i urge any1 who has this lagsliding bind or whatever it is to fuck right off and play it properly. See my other post on this forum about it.

People are far too competitive now. Play the fuckin game and be done with it. Scrap binds, scrap IH launching and play the fuckin game. It was much more fun b4 the binds and i think we should ban it from the league tbh.

Anyway im gonna go see them demo's and see what i can see

It's sad to see gazzy that your as pathetic as always. First of all Lightning is right PL. I'm on a fast connection yes I get a nice ping also true but I have a constant packet loss on server 1 when playing 6-6 our previous games that were 5-5 were less laggy an it was playable but 6-6 gets way too laggy in order to be playing properly. So what you have a low ping so it should work well if you knew a little about servers then you would know that the server has a maximum out bandwidth so my fast conn is not gonna help a lot since I can't use all my available bandwidth. Another funny thing was that you were bitching only when you lost a map not when you won 1. And gazzy you were by far the laggiest player from ION going ice skating all over the screen. And no I'm not blaming it on lagbinds .etc it's just that the server is in UK an you are an we are not so of course you have the ping advantage so stop fuckin whining since its ten times worse playing for us than for you. Do we whine ??no we don't. We accept it. Unless games are played on a lan they are always going to be unfair to some extent. I'd love to play you guys on Server #2 an see how much fun you'd think that would be.
It's just sad to see that a good clan like ION have to make total arses out of themselves just cos of ppl like you. hahahah just read the topic again you really are sad.
Stop making ION look bad GAzzy cos they really are good players and don't deserver to be associated with idjuts like you.
Grow FFs

I totally agree with fury, im sorry but he' absolutely right about the UK server. you can't see BoT's pl cuz patch 436 disables the pl view....

It is crazy to say that BoT lagslided on purpose, cuz 1. its disabled in 436 and second, they are from Sweden, I've talked with some BoT players and they told me they did have serious pl with low pings... and i know everything about it since i had exactly the same problem months ago, ..

Pathetic!!!

what the fuck is your problem Gazzy?

"ION almost got robbed in one of the biggest pisstakes ever in the history of UTAS!"

Stop bitching ffs. BoT is a fukking good team and we played excellent against you guys even thou we had major loss.

I saw your demo and all I can say is that your tactic didn't work well against us.

"Later on I'll be posting a demo of a BoT sniper on Overlord taking the piss to a new extreme by consecutively headshotting both me and Neo before we hop the cannon and win the map - hey, hang on, if we were sliding around then how did you get two consecutive headshots within about 1-2 seconds of each other? Yawn, I think we all know that the "you were sliding" is pure shite, and that Mr Funbot got a good debut."

I don't care if you call me mr funbot, newbies often do, I just takes it as a compliment. And it's not that hard to hit you and Neo when you run in a straight line all the time, even when I have a ping of 300.

Don't you think it's kinda pathetic just whining like a child as soon as you got killed or lost a map?!?
And it's always the same guys that are whining and bitchin, Gazzy and Neo. Thanks to you two most players and clans disrespects ION. Kinda ironic that the two of you are also the crappiest players in ION.

And lastly, I had been well informed by a lot of people before the match that I should record demos of every map because they will accuse you of cheating, lagsliding etc if you win a single map. I did follow that advice so if anyone is interesting I got some demos to send.

To the rest of ION, Good Game!!

Re: Pathetic!!!

Gazzy and Neo crappiest players in ION? u fuckin tool piss off. Gazzy and Neo are 2 of the BEST players in ION (thou i 0wn both of em :p )

I seen that demo and one of BoT clearly jumps into the lava then appears at the end of the bridge somehow. thats fuckin suspicious to be honest. And where did the 2 in the last room come from? From what i can see on the demo gazzy was on the bridge all the time yet no one passed him so i ask did u slide all the way down the bridge with a constant 5 sec PL? i doubt it.

Looks dodgy from here anyway, that much i can say

well....

in sliding and whining perhaps....
But in pure Dm skillz there are a lot of ION players who actually are better....

Re: Ehh

:lol: lmfao seriously here we are again calling eachother loosers an newbies an brag bout who has played AS the longest. And as far as I'm considered me flying of the friggin bridge an then reappearing first of all I wouldn't even know how to make a friggin second its disabled they say I don't know since I know nothing bout such things. third does it matter I didn't take one single objective matrix finished the friggin map not me and finally If I had a pic of all or a demo of all the sick shit ION dudes were doing y'all would hardly call us cheaters FFS ppl were turning invisible flying all over the friggin map disappearing reappearing and considering that we played pretty well xcept some big mistakes which cost us the match. So big fecking deal. And about us winnig olord you guys left a RL on the beach with 4 rokkets I saw cath standing kinda in postion dodged some ION guy jumped and midair fired of the rokkets lucky as hell cath made it all the way up call it luck sure thing I can agree it was a one in a million shot but we made it and it was anything else than cheat. As other ppl already mentioned I have no prob with the other ION they were fair team players and considering gazzy shit he threw at us during the game we behaved like angels. Give us a match on server #2 we'll see how fair that would be.
And this and that I know what PL looks like I sure as hell don't know what lagslide on purpose looks like an I don give a shit so how can you see the difference?? I just hope I don't have to play with ppl that use it if t is possible. I don't see the fun in winning by cheating.
Server #1 is pure crap specially when you're not from the UK I'm sure everyone not from UK will agree specially 6-6 5-5 is ok to play. And Gazzy you're pissed of??What do you thin we are I hate to loose cos of lagg as much as you do an fecking face it ION had the advantage an if ya disagree let me book a swedish server an play on and you'll see what that does.
time to get a beer
so see ya

FUCK

This fucking laggslidgin or whatever are now always in matches..after they install patch 432 or 436 its completely fucked up!loss and laggy

Re: FUCK

Hehe I really can't be arsed to argue with these BoT dickheads, rumour has it that they're holding some sort of secret back from the league?

Watch the demo, consider BoT's points and how they are flawed by the demo, and don't even bother talking to BoT again, cheating twats :) If the rumour is true, you can't even beat us outright EVEN whilst using lagslides and an apparent aimbot? Pathetic and weak, should have expected it from a clan that call themselves after their main weapon, and are so lame they can't even think up their own names - Xan, Tensor, fuck sake lot of thought gone into those names LOL. Did your support tutor help you think them up? :)

Ciao homos.

I was playing on a 56k modem with little lag.
I fired a shot and it virtually came out at the same time i fired it (pretty unusual for my connection) and the movement of ION players on MY screen was smooth and clear.
As i tried to shoot BoT players they would just dissapear, it wasnt my ping, loss, or PC, i dont know what it was, but on MY screen only BoT plyers were doing this.

I'm just telling u what I saw on MY screen, after seeing the demo u have to agree that looks well dodgy on the lava bridge.

1 of u BoT's has to be Timo, thats all i can say.

Lol =) Its just a game =) Kiss everyone, and stop this stupid thread =)

Not getting into this

I am not getting into this but i have to agree with an earlier post of Lightnings....just play the game...this is supposed to be fun....I just wish u could follow a div2 game...no whineing or bitching...we just play the game and its very enjoyable....i am afraid what will happen if we go to div1 :(

errrr

jeesus!!!!
did this guy have a tough childhood or what? (gazz)

but then again, i cant believe that any1 actually believes this guy anymore, apparently he has previously accused Mi5, NRG and TnT - and now he slags away at us? never heard of the saying cry a wolf? obviously any clan good enuff of whooping mr gaz´z azz
WILL be accused and whined at? :(

hmmm and could some1 who knows who cathode is help him upload 1 of his demos - cause Lightning - u really shouldnt be so fast to judge b4 uve seen both sides of the story. i know for sure ION were laggin all over my screen too (tho i wasnt paranoid enuff to find out how to rec a demo)- this leading me to the suspicion that maybe, just maybe it depends on the fact that u are all (more or less) british, and we are all (more or less) swedes - alas u lagg to us and vice verca.
happy to see that ive got a kill in that ss at least :)

and btw...kinda inventive name yourself Gascoine...what did u fall for? the fact that he is a sad has-been or the fat beer tummy and obviously low iq?

as for the rest of ION: good game, was really fun playing with ya - looking forward to our next game already, laggy or not, it sure was exciting :)

<BoT>Xan

Re: errrr

Co-incidentally a TnT member was caught using an aimbot during the NRG match tonight.

LOL I'm more than happy to keep pushing the demos out as needed, but so far all I hear are excuses why BoT doesn't have the mental ability to open ftp and type put demo.dem :)

We all know the reason why you don't want your demos out, infact I doubt you recorded any demos.

Kicking my arse? LOL, remember who got a dominating on Asthenosphere you little wannabe, who's yer daddy?!

schucks forgot

just curious bout the title o this topic?
protecting us from what? false accusations n a flamewar?? i think we can live without your protection there bubba :lol:

and aimbot? :lol: stop writing N E W B I E all over ya forehead gazzy - or come play with me around 06.00am c.e.t. - it will be u - me and 8 newbies, prolly some of em modemplayers from US or asia pinging above 800 asking after every map why its so hard to shoot people. play a few maps and accusations start flying....wanna know why? cause some people just cant take losing (apparently some cant even take getting fragged - cause ya won)

or go ask any1 u know that is half-good at CounterStrike - they will in 99 cases out of a 100 tell u they HAVE been accused of aimbots, wallcheats, etc, this as well due to the fact that people just cant take it that others are better.

a tip would be to go play snipe arena vs that american FaCe or Mi5 Latino...judging from your performance in our game - u gonna get 0wned maradona-style (AND accuse em of aimbots of course - cause ya just cant lose, can ya gazz?)

Re: errrr

I also forgot to add that I have lagg no matter what... I am from US and i am happy with a 200ping and 20loss...ok?
I dont bitch...i always have lagg and its hard...but i deal with it and dont complain...all i have to say

Worst player in ION?

So im the wost player in ION am i? hmm anyone from ION want to agree on this?

Btw ive also been in this UT community for a damn damn long long time all the way back to the 1st demo ive not ever stopped playing the game.

436 fixes lag sliding. False information packets can be stopped outside of the game.

Aimbots. These could of been used becuase chsp wasnt installed @ the time of the match afaik and after testing one of these out to see if server 1/2 blocks them after the match its 100% possible that they were used.

hard to kill BoT players, Bridge @ the entrance to the base i shot a guy (Xan i think) with 5 rockets spread and he got launched into the air then landed without dying then continiued to run towards me so i shot yet another 5 rockets spread and he finally died. That was only my ammunition there were 2 other ION players shooting @ him.

Ive had far too much of this from our entire comunity, dont say we start it becase thats crap! it comes from all directions and its pissing me off!

GoodNight