Not protecting these faggots any longer

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: ACE!

both are possible, and u can't prove either
and I'll post how to change demos into avi after u post ur demo

repeat of what I said, and any1 else, don't icq me about how to do this, i'm not telling any1 how to untill bot has forfeited or posted their demos

Re: hmm

I can't post any demos before I know that. Simply cause some players in BoT wish to be anonymous and you could easily find out who they are if I don't edit some teamsay things :(

Re: hmm

LOL excuses excuses, if you don't want people to know who you are then just reveal yourselves or piss off, it really is as simple as that :)

u want it?

post how to avi. it - or u wont get it, but then again thats not what u want is it gaz, u just wanna throw @#%$ at people for no reason - sad git

Re: u want it?

lol I knew u would come with an excuse, I was thinking you wouldn't be able to upload unkown filetypes to ur webserver or something, then there is the tactics, I don'twant every1 knwoing our tactics, like any1 has secret guardia offence tactics.

so u want to edit some teamsay stuff out ?
what stops you from editting the lag slides out and also when you convert to avi you wil lose framerate and the filesize gives sky high as well I think.
And most of us know who you guys are anyway :)

Re: I'm tired of this @#%$

Obviously you don't know who I am since you are comming with these accusations about aimbots and stuff :(

Anyway if you don't want the demo then so be it. I don't need to prove anything to anyone, I know that no BoT:s cheated and I don't care what you think. I play this game for fun witch you obviously don't.

You started this flamewar and you can finish it, I dont care.

CathodeBoT, at the start of this thread I basically spelt it out .. BoT are a pack of cheating choccy tunnel pilots, PROVE ME WRONG.

All I've heard are biased opinions that are worth @#%$ or some @#%$ response of "you wouldn't say that if you knew who I was" <-- if this actually has some weight, why do you mask yourselves behind pathetic names?

I'll give you my theory, BoT are a "dreamteam" from Sweden who want to basically just do wtf they want without any come back on their real clans, just a bunch of lame cheating mercs with one objective, to take the piss out of selected Div1 clans.

Bottom line again for those hard of understanding: PROVE ME WRONG.

@Gazzy:

And the other side of the coin is; "What proves it intentional?"

You should be such a standup bloke that youll grant an other side comments etc before publicly throwing trash. You could have solved this internally between BoT/ION. The whole post breathes of an attitude I find offending, its kinda like the sleezy tabloids that calls whoever they want gay/cheating etc without proof and not having any sense of decency.

Also I am quite offended that you call technical aspects biased and bullshit when you know yourself they are valid. But hey Gaz, if you ignore it it might go away.

Also You seem to tell us that you have never in your long time with UT seen a teleport happen? Are you serious? Or are you just looking for excuses to validate your statements?

@Cathode:

I think the format is quite simple, and it should be easy to edit out teamsays using a binary editor. If you dont know how you can contact me and Ill have a go.

/NeoCron

Bottom line for you Gazzy: you CAN'T. With today's technology, lag, packet loss and people playing from the UK and Sweden at the same time, you can't get ALL the facts right, 100% correct. I thought you, who obviously is such a l33t hax0r because you know how to record demos and use FTP, would know that.

So I can't for my life understand why your paranoia and your biased demos (if people on this board have got biased opinions people can have biased demos as well can't they?), together with some extreme self-esteem problems should, once again, start a flame war. I think more than one person has said "it's just a game" in the past. Well, Gaz I'm sorry if you feel like it's more important than that (because judging from your posts it bloody well seems like it usually) but that doesn't change the fact, it's just a game. So for the benefit of all of us, please try to reconsider your paranoid, "guilty until proven innocent" tactics.

It's simple really Neocron, I've made the accusation, and I've backed it up with a demo and other ION members' experiences, yet there hasn't been one shred of hard evidence from the faggots known as BoT, hence the "prove me wrong" statement because so far all BoT have done is make threats and promises about how they are going to provide demos to the contrary.

Simple enough, even the usual forum peons can understand it :)

So Gazzy, do you seriously call *your* demo and "other ION members' experiences" (as much as I know a couple, and respect most of you) "hard evidence"?!?!?!??!?!??! :lol: Bloody hell. And if the Daily Star says Britney Spears got pregnant by Prince William that's true as well?

And remember last time you made an arse of yourself over on the utassault.net forum and your mate Equalisatium kept stating that you weren't speaking for ION? In my book that rule is a fairly general one, so please don't say BoT has made threats and promises unless Lilith did.

Yours truly, a BoT faggot

@Gazzy:

By your own admission (I assume you admit the technical aspects discussed eralier as correct since you havent commented on them) you have no way to be sure.

And the "guilty until proven innocent" approach dont work m8, I could go around calling you and anyone else a lagsliding *****, and I assume you support that I have the right and thats it up to YOU to prove me wrong? etc etc etc etc ad infinum...

Ok this is getting way out of hand and the only route I see this thread go is further downhill, I suggest that we dont go any further on this subject and if there is a real complaint contact league admin and then its up to them. But I would like to see a retraction of the accusation if the league drops it (or if BoT demos prove their case), coz "its the right thing to do" (tm)

Ok?

/NeoCron

Cya in the trenches...

no offecne neocron but this is our forum, thus meaning we can post and say what we wish :)

therefore unless ya suggestiosn complied with our way of thinking it wont make any difference :)

Okay just for all BoT's , stop posting here plz.. listen to me. what's the use of posting if noone listens.. its like talking to a wall,

If ION thinks you guys have cheated, let them!, they are the first clan that are accusing you guys from aimbot-using and lagsliding, and how many clans have you played yet? i think 8 or 9.. have you ever heard complaints about it?

Just leave it,! ION and BOTS,, a screenshot doesnt proove that they were using AIMBOTS nor LAGSLIDING... cuz its disabled in 436.. and it could be explained by the heavy PL some BoTs had...

These evidents are just not good enough to make such a accusation..

Have a nice day,

:p so true, so true.

None taken m8, I was just acting out of concern for the mental health of all involved :)

/gagaaa man

Argh, didnt really want to critize anyone, but from uni courses in argument analysis, arguments like "CathodeBoT, at the start of this thread I basically spelt it out .. BoT are a pack of cheating choccy tunnel pilots, PROVE ME WRONG." were used as supreme examples of INVALID arguments..

If someone in a debate comes with an controversial statement they have to solidly prove it, not the other way around.. :lol:

obvious to most, or? ;)

Well here it goes the frist of the long awaited bot demos this was from our match against MOD gg MOD though we had pings rokketing thruigh the friggin roof so heres a demo I recorded from asteno may be I'm just a piss poor player but playing under these circumstances is neither fun nor fair. Considering my ping jumped between 250 up to 700 on during this game and all the other bot players did too will have a few creens up from the game soom to to look at. During this game I didn't experience as much packet loss as against ION but it usually differs between either high ping or xtreme packet loss on server 1 my ping wasn't incredibly high during hte ION game but my PL was. Anyways look at it heres the demo www.members.tripod.com/mo...efaste.dem
download the thing and see as I said we will hav SS up soon to since I don't know crap bout how to upload stuff I have to ask a mate to do it therefor it takes some time.
Yesterday we played TMS on server 3 which seemed a lot better xcept for one of our players who hade sick ping around 1200 :(
happy now gazz??ya get something to watch an jack off too.
And spose we laggbind cheat an stuff how come we use it if it only makes us loose???Oviously didn't work against MOD then did it??:lol: somehow makes no sense cheating if ya loose does it??Guess that's hard to explain to 7 yr old :lol:

and here are the piccys w1.921.telia.com/~u92108257/full/
its too bad we didn have any from the ION game but nobody expected this and its sad that it turned out like this but hey these are from the mod game anyway.
:lol: yes I'm from sweden and and I'm on a 10mbit connexion
and my comp is a p3 700@945
256MBram
ata 100 IBM HD
and a createive geforce ddr so tis hardly my comp sucking arse
And I was an exchange student i the states when I was 16 and watch ton an tons of crap shows an flicks so maybe thats were my slang is from if that is what you want to get to :lol: