Not protecting these faggots any longer

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

"when clans have to resort to theft and sabotage of tactics and files to try and take ION and other achievers down, it just makes me think what a bunch of dickheads we got here."
Dont think ive seen any direct accusations on this 1, lucky for us we are all swedes, so it couldnt have been us, but im sure if u spend some time thinking about it - u can blame this on us too...again using the reversed technology of making it a fact until othervice proven...u are kinda dumb for a guy pretending to be soo smart..

pub7.ezboard.com/fclanion...=269.topic

pub7.ezboard.com/fclanion...=267.topic

Two words for BoT - PISS OFF!

Apology? LOL, I love the crap logic behind "can't admit he's wrong, he must be a kid", shame it just doesn't work like that in the real world huh. But I guess you never venture out into the real world very often so you wouldn't know.

0wn you arse rofl what are you, some kinda l33t kid? MONG-osaur, kinda happy that you managed to activate two brain cells and think up a semi-original name, fitting that you had to include an alternative word for "retard" in the first four characters of it lolol.

No doubt you could kick ION's arse on a server that meets your requirements .. you know, one that allows lagsliding and Funbot past yeah :) In proper terms no, you couldn't even beat me or ION on our worst day you homos :)

Pretty obvious that BoT are just mercenaries who target individual clans without backlash on their main clans, kinda lame but it just shows how easy it is to take advantage of your average run of the mill forum peon, if anybody dislikes me it's because I don't sugar coat the @#%$ I just dish it nice and roar (err raw hehe), if you can't take it then you take your face for a @#%$ because I really don't have time for those lamers out there who play to an audience and do stuff just to entertain them.

Thread locked, if you want to say something you got my ICQ, 32133617 and you'll get the same @#%$ you got here if you want to come back for more :)