Not protecting these faggots any longer

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Never thought I'd say this.

What is you're fecking problem??What is this suddenly a UK vs rest of the world thing??Any1 who is not from Uk and knows how its to play on that server seem to be on Bot's side and the rest seem to be plain patriotic. Oki first of all Xan is playing on a 56K modem do you think its weird that he has lagg??tensor played on a fast conn at a friends house he is usually on 56k an he sure as hell was surprised how laggy the game is even though he was on a fast conn. Well no shit we lagg with a constant PL how friggin easy do you think that is??FFS running around on the beach olord it took me 1 minute or so til I either got killed or killed some1 I didn't even see on my fucking screen so before you jerk start to moan about us lagsliding pack up yer fecking comp an come play on my house 6-6 onn server #1 I'll be rolling around laughing my fecking arse of at your cursin cos you won't be able to hit jack shite m8ey. And for us using aimbots?:lol: probably the most stupid thing I've ever heard so if we use aimbots how come we got so few kills??it's not like we all went godlike :lol: that was the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Guess our aimbots need reprogramming then cos obviously they don seem to work to good. Maybe Gzz should get a nice aimbot so he can hit those lagslidin lamers in Bot muahahahhah. I don't record demos cos I don't know how to and don give a shit honestly I expect ppl I play with not to cheat specially in the league and no1 has that I've played with. Seriously since most ppl in the league are a bit older than Gazzy's mental states which belong to a 6 yr old I don't think that any1 has the urge to cheat. Sure I don't know for 100% but I hope ppl in the leagues just wanna play an have fun this honestly. Seriously hope you aren't like thi IRL or are you jus walking around accusing every1 you don't know to be tax cheaters child molesters .etc let's just all go around and assume the worst of ppl what a great world we'd be livin in ey.
Seems funny that no1 else ever has complained and we have played a few games in the league so far. And they have all been great fun even with lagg .etc we played SIK I thin thy are american and they all had pings of 250+ they didnt whine neither did we even though server was crap. And what else I find so amusing is that this whole discussion wouldn't have started if it wasn't for the fact that we gave you guys a pretty tough time. Is your fear of loosing that big?It's funnny to see that I only see 2 ppl from ION saying anything bout the game, and Neo is only posting cos he's being flamed I guess and that is the least he could do.
So it all comes down to mister hardazz I don wanna loose cos I'll wet my knikkers gazzy. and btw our choice of nicks really unveils that we are a bunch o lagslidin aimbot using lamers doesn't it?:lol: I don even know why I bother writing all this since its like talking to a wall. FFS a lot of ppl as far as I understand even use gamesworld isp for matches no wonder the server works fine for you maybe you should try an get your head out of your azz and realize that there is a world outside of the UK and #1 server blows if you don reside in the uK jus ask any other non UK player.
So before you start your yapping maybe you should know something bout the things you talk. Hey maybe you should be politician considering all the crap that rolls out of yer mouth YEEEA YAY YAY gazzy for president!!!

and btw how come you always talk bout faggots? Is there something you wanna tell us oh c'mon gazz it's ok come clean m8 remember we're all your friends just a big jolly cmounity since I doubt that you actually have rl friends you can really talk to us but this your homophobia or maybe your probs bout having to deny your homosexuality cos you think ist makes you a worse person its ok gazz we're in a new millenium it's ok to be gay :lol: who's the faggot I wonder

er? to be able to understand what every1 saw in that demo that was strange i had to DL it - sooo i did. and i watched it, and i watched it again, and finally a 3rd time (can u fastforward/reverse it while watchin, was kinda tedious watchin azzy ghosting around pregame?) other then the fact that the demos must have been in slow mo, and IONs d failed miserably, i saw nothing wierd at all.

if u ever do come here, pls come to my place and play guardia on server 1 , 6vs6......ffs cant understand what ya cryin bout, u SAW people movin-i never do that, i merely hear and/or see people slide past me on that map/server

cant believe u people never learn - this is ONLINE-GAMING - shit looks wierd, odd things happen etc. if u want something better, stop playing on the i-net and play only LANs most really good q3 clans do already -

as i mentioned b4 gazzy have after what ive heard accused every major clan of cheating 1 way or another - and STILL some people fall for it? u really that dumb?

and the aimbot? nah wouldnt work m8, u need a VERY low ping for that AND i doubt its very good - so shoot again gazz, what else is there we can do?

be sure to see 4 demos from me on this forum tomorrow
to bad we aint even playin guardia since that 1 i really would like u ALL to see from my pov :(

and could some1 PLEASE post EXACTLY how to rec em=?
how bout stoppin the accusations for a sec and actually taking a minute of to ANSWER a few q´s motormouth?

press tab or ~ or whatever u binded to bring up teh console and type
demorec guardia-d

afaik no way to fast forward or rewind unless u convert the demos to avi, I will post how to do that if any1 is interested.

and the reason it was in slowmo has something to do with gazzy's settings he has a fast computer I think so his framerate is double I guess, it was slo-mo for me as well.

and the fact that it is always laggy for u is because u lag, but if u saw the guardia demo from gazzy's pov (100 ping +-) then u would have seen Fury teleport around with her/his 100 ping, Xan 250 ping didn't seem to teleport though.

not sure if the whole lot is here to dl, but from teh demos I saw, it looks possible that some bot, not all were intentional lag-sliding, but this is by no means proof, it is just possible, even likely that only some Bot were sliding around, and it could just be coincidence it was at advanterous times for them, there is no way to prove it though

Still waiting for the demos BoT, you telling me you're so kickarse at UT yet you don't even know how to record a DEMO?

Defence is usually miserable when your opponents slide right past you, take dips in lava then decide to come out, and have monster accuracy at times, if you're so laggy then how do you manage to hit so accurate? Yeah exactly, complete bollocks, HiSpeed Defence will be posted tomorrow and you'll see another bridge-style incident, where dickhead Cathode falls between cars, only to teleport back up and takes 3 people with miniguns about half the length of car1 to kill, BoT fun!

LOL, fuck off we all know you don't want us to see what was really going on ... and as I keep saying, your words mean nothing as the demo spells it out.

thx

if u find a way to turn demos into avi pls post it ace

and GazZy please post all the demos u have of YOUR point of view - cause it doesnt matter, if u could arrange a few serverside demos, then this would be interesting. well u will realise what i mean when u see my pov tomorrow, unless of course u then change your mind and widens your accusation to include all of ION + the rest of the community as well. in most cases that wouldnt happen, but u seem to be openminded gazz..

and was it really hardware causing that slowmo?? sure u havent gotten some new cheat yaself? :lol:

as for fury intentionally sliding? lmao, we be real life (there is 1 u know gazz, just open your door and try to go out some) buds, and hes gotten NO cheats in his user.ini....no pov, fov love things no hammerlaunches - NADA

well gl tomorrow ION, some of u will need it, gazzy wont, cause he has never ever lost a single map (in his own mind that is)

oh and btw

guardia d was miserable cause u let to many people pass the bridge gaz, no other reason - your fault entirely.

Hmm

So what are you accusing me for this time then?
Some kind of teleportbind or something?

Seriously, Gazzy you need to see a shrink or something cause you got some real paranoia problems. Never ever accuse someone of cheating unless you got proof. In this case you are just speculating. And as I understand it you have accused almost every clan in the league for lagsliding so don't except us to take you seriously.

Re: HAHAHA

Sigh, Gazzy read my post again. What I said was that due to client/server conditions the servers view of the BoT object placement was incorrect at moments.

What is the result of that? Well the ION client view was fed the incorrect placements, so what does this do to your demo? Yeah right, it means that the demo you recorded shows the faulty information the server has.

The same goes for BoT they where fed the right info BUT at a laggy connection with some packetloss so the clientside for BoT also was viewing faulty positions (granted on this side its a client-thing and varies between clients).

So I have seen the demo but more for fun and to see how ya play. Also I must say that a lagslide that puts the serverview into the lava, wov thats a stupid lagslide.

What I think happened was that while BoT was jumping like crazy (as you do on guardia bridge) or optionaly was put high by a rocket PL hit. The server predicts the positions and WHAM you see him drop own behind the fence.

So I hope you understand now that even if you feel that the connetion was pure the BoT objects dont care about your connection, they care about their connection.

Ok?

/Neo

Re: I can't be fucked to read all the posts

Read my post Terminator, there are other kinds of lag.

/NeoCron

both are possible, and u can't prove either
and I'll post how to change demos into avi after u post ur demos

Ok, let me get this straight.

1) They are running aimbot but with few kills.
2) They are godlike since they dont die.
3) They are using lagslide on a server where it is disabled.

Seriously Gazzy, whatsup? Dropping between cars especially on HiSpeed is common with PL. And hitting someone with high PL and ping is hard I know, but thats the game.

BTW: Aimbot is ONLY useful if you run on a no PL server/client, and have anyone tried to play with the aimbot in close quarters combat? Well I would like to see you try, you will have NO feeling of where you are, you need a clear view and a fixed position for it to work roperly.

/NeoCron

PS: Dont know if you are aware of this but thats why they are called HPB (HighPingBastards) and a high ping can be used if you move alot (not so much jump since a jump is easily predicted).

Guyz 'n' Gals

So far this thread has been fair, ish.. :)

Parties do have the right to state there oppinions and air there feelings. This is what the forums are all about.

However, I am monitoring this thread and will/have deleted some offensive material that was a blatent attack on individuals. Whichever side of the pond there on.

Chill frequently live long and die happy

Regards
Fire

@Ace:

BoT object in the serverview is affected by BoT clientside connection not ION-clientside connections.

BTW: There is no such thing as a serverside lag unless you have computing problems & a visible lagslide requires PL. A bad ping lag isnt visible in the same way.

@Ace

Yeah that might be true (I wasnt playing) but I wasnt really talking about the results...

Yea the 2 v 2 Ace and Neo, We nearly beat them ;) in rook we lost by about 16 seconds, this was dues to the fact that neo had PL and couldnt play right.

Tek

@Gazzy:

I forgot to mention this before. If you look at the demo you can even see ION skate a bit, I think the slomo increases the feeling of skateing in the demo so it aint nearly as bad as it looks.

Also I am kinda surprised that you after seeing 2 BoTs on the bridge didnt complete your run over to finish the other one as well, bad tactics.

/NeoCron

Re: schucks forgot

I remember a 2*2 versus ION for leapfrog, i was with Prophet and i got Dominating, right atfer the match, they began to bitch at me because i should have died when one of them shoot 5 rocket at me.
Hell, i had big keg + SB, so no, i didnt died.But they were bitching all over that i was cheating and blah blah .... It ended as a Tie and it was their choice, right after, we choosed Astheno.But they didnt allowed us to take this map, cause it was not in the rules ! LOL of course, they made the rules cause it was their league.They forced us to choose a Standard map while all the others (DWAP & FJS) agreed to play on Astheno.
So, in fact, to resume, i will always believe BoT, ION are far to selfish and self centered to be liked, sorry but this lagslide happened when BoT played against us.And we took this with fun, because we all know here how it is to have a shitty connection.

Re: schucks forgot

I don't know but probably in the leapfrog the maps weren't uploaded yet or weren't voted in by the all the clans

Sorry about that last comment about tactics, that was uncalled for.

/NeoCron