Not protecting these faggots any longer

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: schucks forgot

U wanna go read up on UT and play the game a bit more, U havent got a clue. Yes one of the TnT was caught with an aim bot, yes we did get a screenie and yes he did admit to it but cos of the new server protection he was routed out. SO shove that in ya fuckin foreign pipe and smoke it u cunt. Now piss off and b4 u try to flame people learn about the fuckin game b4 u do

And go play sniper arena withn FaCe? i hate to imagine what he pings over there and what one of us would ping a server in the US at. 350 any1? v a sniper with 20-50? Not gonna be hard to get 0wned

Ur fuckin clueless now piss off

Re: schucks forgot

Yeah it's clear that BoT members have more fingers than IQ, their only defence are excuses for not publishing demos and calling ION/ION members shit with no justification ... I think 6-4 shows we ain't shit, even against a pack of botrunning lagsliding homos ;)

As for Latino, Neo kicked his arse twice about 15-3 or something. So much for your example.

Owned by Latino? errrrr LMFAO

I dont think so

latino1.jpg

Latino2.jpg

Latino3.jpg

hmmmm

wasnt speaking of UT Lightning. imho u SHOULD take a good look at both sides of any given story b4 passing judgement - something u obviously failed to do here since only 1 side is available here

<BoT>Xan

and btw, dominating on Asthensosphere? gg gazz, if i remember correct that ended a draw

aight

gg agin gazzy - incredibly fun to see how u completelly fails to see longer then ur fat tubby nose, never answering a single q, continuing to throw shit instead, gg bubba

and for the demos - ive been playing online games for years and i have NEVER recorded a single demo, never even learnt how to do it in any game - cause i never felt the need to - cause what good would it be? it only shows MY pov, and that, my dear (yet tubby) friend is NOT what happens in the server.

as for the rest of ION, u really should shorten this guys leach, cause he s givin ya all a bad name

Never thought I'd say this.

Fuck me. Never thought I would defend Gayzzy but this time he may have a point (in part). The Fury episode is weird. It can maybe be explained by the demo being client side and the match being server driven, so maybe the two don't always match up. So on client he goes overboard, but on the server he doesn't. But that doesn't explain why he went from the end of the bridge to the start once he "went overboard". well suss IMO.

If you look at the end carefully, you can see Gazzy shoot someone on the bridge and leave someone else (Matrix?) who then double killed two guys with RL in the end room and got the garage door. He was lucky but he got it.

And if you think BOT were sliding and jerking about, that's how I see EVERYONE play ALL the time. You get used to it. They were pinging in from somewhere else and looked laggy. Shit happens.

Sure would like an explanation of Fury's amazing respawn though.

Tw:) nk:)

Re: Never thought I'd say this.

well XAN, i didnt say anything bout this subject so it couldnt be me but thanx anyway for saying it wasnt me cuz the last thing i wanna do is get into this..thnx :)

Re: FUCK

PingKing, realize that if you have a team playing locally on a local server the server will always have the updated version of the object position for your side objects.

If however we have another party with lag and PL the server positions them faulty and has to update those position now and then. The same goes for the clients on that side, they will have old serverinfo and faulty position on their side.

So its not strange that ION felt that they worked without lag but that doesnt mean anything...

So please stop bitching, BoT are very good and I expected them to beat you. Was rather surprised that they didnt, but then I saw the ping for both parties...

And I must say that the info I have on ION as a clan is that they moan too much, BO almost beat them in the 2vs2 tournament last time and I have some information regarding the behaviour of the IONs in that match. so when I first read Gazzy post I reacted: What a crybaby...

/NeoCron

Re: HAHAHA

LOL you're so pathetic brian, any cheapshot .. lucky you're a bit of a sly cunt else you would have been caught aimbotting against NRG tonight like GiJoe did <VBG>

Neocron, d/l the demo and watch it, speaks for itself ... I reckon about 90% of the innocents around here just haven't bothered watching the demo. So STFU and watch it first ffs!

I can't be fucked to read all the posts

so sorry if someone's said this, but BOT, don't be stpuid, ION do't lag, they ALL have sub 100 pings on server one, ADSL ISDN or cable. so try another one, ION do NOT lag.

Re: I can't be fucked to read all the posts

erm term a short Q: if we play on any given server, u on a 100mb super-connection and state-of-the art cpu and i use my old trusty 28.8 modem, will u or will u not lagg on MY screen?

point made

and gg gaz not directing any of the issues again, wtg idiot

i saw the demo and it didnt look good for those botties, well if u guys got some demo u wanna show us, then do it real QUICK cause i for one know that gaurdia demo was a real bad one and i only saw botties sliding all over tha plce

i hear now, we might play the remaining 2? maps 2morrow after our MoD game, if some1 could post HOW to rec a demo here instead of coming with (un)witty replies bout it, ill be sure to do so and post it here.

Demorec nameondemo.dem ? Isn't that the syntax or am I just drunk?

CALM DOWN !!

So.
I've seen that demo too. Only thing i cas say is that we're playing same matches every week in NA league. In match vs FU i had 300 ping and 15-40 pl and i kept playing. With these problems all weird things can happen (suicide using sniper rifle anyone ?).
And are we flaming FU that they played on THEIR OWN server ?
NO.

That "jump" out of bridge could be just server-lag which client misunderstood. But if there will be proof that they did the sliding intentionally, they are sick bastards. I agree.

BUT !

THIS IS JUST A GAME !

So have fun and don't flame everyone around.

So Neo, now you feel like a real bad ass winning in instagib

I challenge you for a 1on1 normal weapons, on a official 1on1 server, then we'll see who gets his ass kicked,

BO almost beat them in the 2vs2 tournament last time

yes this was when Neo had very bad cpu or had drive lag whatever (don't ask me techincal stuff) I cna't remember when Ninja took over from himù, but it was for the last 2 matches I think, Neo couldn't play very well at all, I think he said about 3 fps at times.

so sorry if someone's said this, but BOT, don't be stpuid, ION do't lag, they ALL have sub 100 pings on server one, ADSL ISDN or cable. so try another one, ION do NOT lag.

actually it's isdn for most gazzy, male, frost, Neo,..
then cable : me
adsl : Ninja
T3 : Misery

and note that Fury had 100 ping, and serverlag was unlikley since no others on ion lagged.

and when gazzy said he took screenshot at exact moment, he means he watched the demo and took the screenshot, didn't atke it while playing which would ahve caused lag on his side probabaly