New Maps!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

For those that were not in IRC last night when I had a little guess how many times autorip and sub2 competition here are the figures:

94 League Server Bookings for League Matches so far this month.
27 of them have at least one occurance of autorip
23 of them have at least one occurance of sub2
16 of them have at least one occurance of oceanfloor

I for 1 really like autorip, leagueassault makes the testroom a little easier with the autocannons health reduced. I luv it 3vs3.

never played it in a 6vs6, i guess it becomes quite spammy yes :( but imo still way better then asthenosphere, or maps that rely on the first wave of attack (oceanfloor)

Re: Autorip...

Originally posted by {24}Useless
is kinda crap as far as I can see. One trick and that's it. It's a cool one though. But I loved Subbase a lot. Yeah I got lost but you just basically run as North as u can and you'll always end up in the same room. All the def have to do is fill this room with crap and they're fine. I was quite pleased with myself inventing hammer launches and jumps till I realised that you spawn from the bloody roof later anyway. Hardly a secret. You can get up to the roof on your own from the start anyway. Jump onto the small boat and off onto the other side of the dock. It's a very hard jump but u can just make it if you jump from the very edge of the boat. You can't hammer jump cos u need the health to hammer to the roof. Hope this helps someone.
already new that 1...still hard to get from boat on side fs :angry:

you may call me stupid if you want!

but i have a prob!

hmm if i make server i got proßs with autorip....
i can get in but other players not...they get autokicked....

wtf is wrong and prob and solution/awnser!

2 questions though:

i noticed the end obj. in subbase][ is triggered by shootin it, and there's a pulse and other maps have shown that those two don't really mingle...

second thingy is the forcefield on AutoRIP (at second objective), it sometimes lets me through, that a bug or a 1337 tac that i shouldn't have told everyone?

:rolleyes: not that anyone reads this thread, can someone that does try and answer that? :rolleyes:

what about new maps in sept ??

Rocketcommand :D or theScarab ??

there are also some other good maps released

having played scarab online a good few times now there is no way in hell i would want to play it again, what seamed like a good map in fact has a flow to it like a bag of cement drumped in a river. Dam shame as it looked like it could play well, on the other hand vampire plays nice and imo dont need an al version the monsters are cool and if you die to them well you anit very very good are you :p:

AS-the_scarab's start is an absolute piss, allthough maybe some 1337 moves can get the base... the rest isn't too bad really... allthough i don't see real league potential...

AS-Desolate is a beauty to see, maybe that one plays cool... if we could get neo to get scarab off and that one on we could see how it plays :)

AS-Fuedal 0wns all though :p:

AS-FOOTBALL!

Play it for 30 minutes, team that wins the most times wins :thumb:

I think its a go-er for the EAC, if not the league anyway :)