New Maps!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
At the beginging of the month we lost SaqqaraAL, we also lost the much loved Siege :(
As promised we are bringing in two new maps. These will be valid from the end of the month in league games (this months playoffs may not use them). The two maps are:

AS-AutoRip

AS-SubmarineBase][

This brings the map count up from a very low 15 to 17. We're sorry if you don't like the maps, its impossible to please everyone. We will most likly be bringing in another map at the end of July so keep that suggestion thread going.

And stay tuned for another announcement which concerns another map.

both shite maps :/

thought u gunna fix siege its a piece of piss to fix...

about just puttin new maps in :thumb:

but these maps are both :nono:

then again, let's throw em in, see how they play and if they're shite let's kick em out as easily as they came in

hmm there great looking maps and stuff but both extremely spammy and even when i knew where to go i was getting lost fs :/

Yup they suck, why was jolt publics empty when As-autoshit was put on, people all left fs!.

Oh well at least people dont have to pick it ,would have been nice to be able to pick a half decent map.

ermm u been on jolt whne saqqara is pld half of the people leave lol

its not a bad map but dunno most h8 it alot

I dont like saqqara much either; after the 4 switches are pressed its spammy and u can spawn back very near to defend again. Besides the point it crashes almost every time.

But saqqara is played more than it was than Autoshit.

yeh scarab doors bit fs that is soo fucking annoying u kill someone they appear back next to u sometimes with spawn protection on i think and ur dead :/ only good thing is there's little ammo around that area

should be changed tho :/

hm... both maps look great but seem to be very spammy at least as-submarine][ defenders start out with flak, shock and rl in a narrow tunnel system in which kept getting lost for 5 mins i pld :\
:lol:
hm... 6on6 autorip might be a bit spammy too but its not as narrow as spammarine][
well i dont like siege and i dont like saq either but i think i would prefer either one of them before these two - at least as-submarine][

i d like too see geku coming back though it is a great map except that one stupid launch ffs :(

thought autorip had already had its chance and got voted out ??

sub base anit very clever either :( ,hope no one picks these maps for insta as they gonna suck for that :(

Originally posted by Ajax
thought autorip had already had its chance and got voted out ??
AutoRip had a vote 13 months ago to bring it in. It was Phears replace a current map vote which didn't take in to consideration if the majority wanted the map - there had to be a majority to replace an individual map with it (hence my changes in the vote the other month). It was also very very close and only had 14 clans participate in the vote.

It also lost the vote for the map to replace geko 11 months ago. The reason being the competition was too good, golog won it.

ok haven't played Autorip yet but i do love the map Ballistic so i hope its just as good.

now about Submarinebase can some1 make a fucking map for me because i get lost every time i finished the map once but that tookme so long i still dont know where the F*** i need to go.

GRZ, that was a useless comment as well coz i think it was a good point, i think both maps suck0rz as well and if Mc wants to tell that, y cant he?

If i were a mapmaker i would PM him and ask him what he hates and change that in a next map. And if I still think his comment about my map is shit, dont run off like a chicken then

And saying autorip is f00ked doesnt show any disrespect for steel, its just 1 map, coz i LUVVVVVE Ballistic

So next time think before u post as well

P.S. dont hate me now but just my point of view here

nice some new leaguemaps k. but those are to spammy ;)
btw autorip is kinda fooked with the leagueasmod coz it detects that bonuspack as a cheat. a rogue actor :confused:

I just reinstalled my ut, then leaguemaps and the complete serverinstall of leaguesasmod. when i fire up my server from the commandline. and then i join.when autorip is running i get this in my log:

LeagueAssault: ******************Player Joined******************
LeagueAssault: Player Name: Vortex
LeagueAssault: Registered Player Name: Vortex
LeagueAssault: Registered Clan Name: «)ñk(»
LeagueAssault: IP Address: ...............................
LeagueAssault: *************************************************
ScriptLog: #### -------------------------------- ####
ScriptLog: #### CLIENT WARNING ####
ScriptLog: #### - Player Name : Vortex
ScriptLog: #### - Player IP : ...................................
ScriptLog: #### - Warning : Rogue Actor Detected. Class: AssaultBonusPack.AssaultPlusRandomizer.
ScriptLog: #### - TimeStamps : 71.1.0.0
ScriptLog: #### HACKED CLIENT DETECTED ####
ScriptLog: #### - Player Name : Vortex
ScriptLog: #### - Player IP : ........................
ScriptLog: #### - Method : Rogue Actor Detected (Unknown Cheat)
ScriptLog: #### - Detected By : CheckActor.
ScriptLog: #### - Action : Kicked
ScriptLog: #### - TimeStamps : S:71.1. C:0.0
ScriptLog: #### - Auth. Code : -510513120
ScriptLog: #### - Date/Time : 23-6-2002 / 13:53:36

Last edited:
Thx for the new maps!!

We can't like all maps in the league, for example I hate Frigate and Hispeed, but a league map list can't please each individual.
About new ones, even if I don't like submarinebase][ much, I think thats it's great to have new maps, and yeah it's normal to get lost for ppl who didnt play them much.... didn't that also happen to you in most maps ????

Anyway just don't whine so much and play them ppl, I'm sure that if it was proved they were not playable, they would be removed.