New Maps!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ur useless

well, your name says so :p:

1337 comes from the word leet, besides "good" it's also that crappy typin style people use to show off how good they can type without actually using letters

there's been a cool link to a site that perfectly discribes bein 1337 :) can't be arsed to find it nomore..

hmm what is wrong with crashsite?? never noticed it but didnt play it often in the past.
this jumping through teleporter is disabled by the league as mutator so what do u mean??

@proph: kannst es auch auf deutsch sagen wenns dir leichter fällt :rolleyes:

Crashsite...

The Gate when u enter the Base (in the Underground) can be blocked by the Defenders :P

About the Teleporter, dunno if LeagueAS can block that...

Ah well, there´s a Redeemer in the Large Pool, which should be removed aswell :)

And oh, the small tunnel before u reach the Pool Area is a choke point, good defenders can spam/block that way :)

Crashsite don´t have alternative routes, that why it suxx for League play!

@ Misery, why? I can talk English :P

The biggest problems with crashsite is that attackers can through the teleporter, the gate isn't and objective its a switch and can be done by both teams and you can complete the map before the sub has arrived.

yeah, heard crashsite was plagued by bugs, seemed like a nice map to me to play though...

AS-Desolate seems like a nice map, the map itself is a beauty, dunno how it plays...

"cough" Fuedal "cough"

As-Fuedal? Are you serious? Thats a monster crap map!

36MB of uncompressed bullshit, and then even it looks like LEGO crap!!! What a waste of HDD Space! :shout:

Compressed it´s 26MB tho :P

Dunno why it´s so big, tons of texture files, no music btw!!

And for the huge size of textures i would expect something more eyecandy like Maps from GRZ!

Heh, even AS-GrandCanyon is only 2MB compressed and 7MB uncompressed, and looks a bit better then the AS-Fuedal CRAP ;)

And thats a damn large map, too :p:

the teleporter jumping didnt work last time i played it online, you couldnt walk through
ah well phear then fix it like u did with guardia :)

never said Fuedal LOOKED good, tbh it looks crappy, but i just said there's shitloads of launch possibility's and trics on it, you need a TEAM to win the map, not 6 good DM'ers... usually the best maps to play :P

the size is a problem though, the map itself isn't too big, maybe someone can change one texture for another so it still looks okay but you don't have to DL the huge utx files with it....

anyways, i ain't really lookin for beautifull maps, i'm looking for maps that would own in gameplay and i think fuedal would :P

crashsite ain't that beautifull neither but it also promises good gameplay...

i gotta agree with jwer :crap:

gameplay and teamplay is well above how good it looks i love maps like bridge or balistic which are true assault maps which take teamplay to win :)

Yep, assault is a game for teamplay but it is designed with the Unreal enginge. So i must admit that teamplay goes above graphics but i think a map must have good graphics with a lot of textures, but what i see in maps like The scareb that that map Take a lot of your framerates FFS:flack: I dont know why. And bridge sometimes too!! Does anybody how that can be???:eek:

from your pc specs u should'nt have many problems at all with ut try maybe some lower settings...

medium world medium actor 800*600 16 bit..

no dynamic lights no decals..

unless your already running in those settings.. then maybe some other things but on your pc specs even maps like bridge should be fine