New Maps!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Golgotha is a big league favourite and I heard Siege was too, but the graphics there are pretty bollox tbh. So it doesn't really matter how the map looks (to a certain extent) or AutoRIP would never have seen the light of day. Although I do love the gorgeous maps like DesertStorm and SubBase. I have now totally forgotten what my point was.

ARRRRGGG surely Desolate is nearly ready?? And if not, any more maps coming into the league? I'm getting bloody sick of playing Ballistic and Lavafort, which doesn't explain why we keep picking them :confused: Anyway I reeeeally want new maps - don't care wtf they are as long as they're a change. Please???

Btw the maps we have are mostly bloody good but 17 or whatever isn't enough imo. Especially cos there are a few that hardly ever get picked. Like Guardias or Oceans.

as vampire would own for ias dont need the fake al version as monsters gone in ias, just been playing it this weekend at a lan and it owns in insta :D

can the league admins pls try as-vampire, yes the one from last year where an unofficaly as version was made, well i tried the std version with league as mod and the monsters went anyhow, no need for a al imo and the map is FUCKING CLASS for std or insta, ppl wanted this map last year but cos of the mess that went on at the time it was looked over, a crying shame imo come on ppl lets get a good new map in the league

I'd like to see AS-Vampire on servers too just to see if it's worth a vote for the league. It looks pretty playable all in all but I think leagueAS should get rid of some of the medpacks in there.

where can i get AS-Vampire to try it out myself.

btw why not try to make an AS map yourself if you dont think there are enough in the league, i commend those that are trying, i all but given up on my effort, it was total pants lol.

i should really start doing DM maps first to get used to the UED then convert them if possible later. so maybe when the league is dead in like 10 years i may have an AS map ready lol.

top line main point :P