Kill Bill

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kill Bill ??

• IT ROCKED FFS!!!

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • Mwoah, I liked it but.....

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • I dunno..

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • I wish the bride would kill be before she killed Bill....GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK FFSSS!!@$@!

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
completely agree with joko on this 1.
uma is wank and the dialogs are wank

i however don't dislike the movie, i think it is a great "i got nothing to do 2nite lets watch kill bill" kinda movie.
just pure entertainment, nobody ever watched a jean claude van damme movie cos it had great dialogs and great actors, you watch it cos it is amusing.

and imo that is the most important think about a movie.

i loved it... v good music, lots of nice fightscenes, and blood :drool: ;)

a shame they made it 2 parts in a way tho, never feels good when a movie ends in the middle of everything like that, like matrix reloaded :o

had to pick 'Mwoah, I liked it but.....' just cos I think Lucy Lui (or whatever her name is) is one of the worst actress there is. she can't act at all. Liked every thing else thou.

I´m wondering why this thread haven´t been removed just like the thread Mc made about Matrix Revolutions.

Makes me wonder if it was just a matter of personal interest form the admin who deleted the Matix-thread. If there´s a spoiler-tag that should be used i´m affraid the same admin should have removed/edited this thread in the same way but obviously that didn´t happen. Double standards :mad:

And this1 didn´t even have spoiler in the subject... :(

Andy said:
this film has been out a while now so i dont think there is a need for spoilers

It depends on what country you live in... Did you know ?

The opening night for "Kill Bill" in Sweden is the 3rd of December.

Tnx for ruining it...
Although most ppl prolly didn´t know this but think about it in the future pls.

i thought it was great .. but i like all the japanese ultraviolence films aswell ..
if you like silly jap violence like violent cop, Boiling Point, hard boiled, Battle Royal and manga etc then you will like kill bill if you dont you prolly wont like kill bill :)

but as a parody of the UV style its great .

TuT what posts give any spoilers away about the film ???
ive edited 1 post jokos and that wasnt even a spoiler but there was one line that COULD have benn jumped on .. so why should this thread be removed as as there isnt any spoilers in it ??

not only that you talk of double standards yet you complain about spoilers here and you contributed to the last thread that was all spoilers ?? make your mind up fs
and as it may have just occured to you (tho i doubt it) i have just seen this thread and contributed to it ...i dont spend every hour of every day looking through the forums to find shit .. i deal with crap as i see it and there isnt anything here to deal with tbh so stick your double standards crack up your arse.

Last edited:
20th february is the date for Kill Bill Volume2 at least in USA Cannada and i think UK ... germany it is 18th march FFS!

EDIT : at apex its Hanzo with z at least on the official KB homepage by tarentino ....should be rite there :P

Rich said:
so why should this thread be removed as as there isnt any spoilers in it ??

I guess you didn´t see the 4th poll-option then...

P.s.
And Rich. All admins should act the same way about rules in the league, right ? So even though you didn´t see this thread i´m surprised some other admin didn´t do anything about it.

Last edited:
yeah i did see it .. why is that a spoiler ... the films called Kill Bill ... its a bit of a give away in the title dont you think ? ... and as for plot spoilers .. there are non here at all .. there are parts to the film that could have been talked about that would give away the story .. non of which have been talked about here therfore no spoilers ..

and everyother mod who has seen this has made the same conclusion as i have .. there are no spoliers in this thread ..