Kill Bill

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kill Bill ??

• IT ROCKED FFS!!!

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • Mwoah, I liked it but.....

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • I dunno..

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • I wish the bride would kill be before she killed Bill....GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK FFSSS!!@$@!

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
well yesh the build up was good cant argue with that, but i missed the "x factor" a bit dunno what it is but i just missed it lol canny help that

LeNiXiS said:
I just wondered wot happened to the non-eyed bitch in the caravan, hope that snake got her :p:

:lol:

and the five point palm exploding heart technique was a bit over the top yes :lol:, u could see it coming as final move to kill bill, but still nice :P Loved the Master who taught them lot, he was wicked! :P

I liked the way they all got killed pretty quick that left more time for dialog and story telling..
and I thought it was pretty funny ms Green lost her eyes first on the master and last to Beatrix Kiddo who revenged her master that way..

oh and the only disgusting thing in this movie (imo) was the bit where Uma stepped on the eye.....whole cinema went like "YUCK" :spit:

Lovely family entertainment, as one would expect from Tarantino

Like both movies, first one I thought was better after seeing it for the second time. Not top class, but nice. Second part explains also why he made the movie as he did, which is nice. Less action in second movie, hmmm, I agree is more in the minds eye. Psychological violence or chopping off limbs, thin line. Won't go into the scenes I really liked, although some of them, hmmmmm jummy!

Jackie complaining about lack of X(XX), if I read him correctly, that is how these films are and therefore how this film should be. I don't mind some snogging, but it would be out of place in a movie like this. Then again there is Crouching tiger, hidden dragon a film on its own, transending the genre with its two 'love interest' lines.

just seen KB1 on dvd (yes, after all those months) thought it was wicked :D didnt feel like a complete movie to.. now i gotta see vol.2 too :shout:

We just watched Vol 1 last week, I enjoyed it, cant say its a top 10 of all time film, but it was entertaining.

I had no idea it was meant to be so funny :D The sound and sweeping camera in to catch facial reactions :rofl: Now to see Vol 2 :)