Kill Bill

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kill Bill ??

• IT ROCKED FFS!!!

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • Mwoah, I liked it but.....

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • I dunno..

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • I wish the bride would kill be before she killed Bill....GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK FFSSS!!@$@!

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
since u havent seen the movie yet Tut (at least u wont complain if u had) i would say u cant know if theres a real spoiler i have seen it and i dont think anythins is spoiled ...:P

Rich said:
the films called Kill Bill ... its a bit of a give away in the title dont you think ?

Well, the title of the movie doesn´t mean to show what actually happens in the story. When you go watch the movie you´r definetly unsure if Bill (whoever he is) will die or not. That´s like the major reason for watching it in the first place.

RighteousFury said:
since u havent seen the movie yet Tut (at least u wont complain if u had) i would say u cant know if theres a real spoiler i have seen it and i dont think anythins is spoiled ...:P

Nah, of course i haven´t seen it because it hasn´t been released in Sweden yet (And i wanna watch it in a cinema, not download it).

My first thought when hearing the title of the movie was: Will Bill die or not ?
So at least i consider it very spoiled to me. I cannot speak for other ppl.

Just like Rich considered the Matrix-thread as a spoiler to him, i have the right to say what i think in this case.

I seen the movie now so i have a opinion.
Movie good. When the yellow chick cutz of arms ans legs and the blood starts to spurt LIKE IT DID IN THE CARTOON SECTION 5 mins before.
I knew it was a movie I liked.cool echos.
The Lucy Lue Alli macBeal chick is truely an appaling actor, but she looks good enuff to eat.
"revenge is a dish best served cold" IS NOT A KLINGON SAYING, this is to all you children who think the moon landings were fake. Get a book do some reserch even read it. ffs.
Does anyone know who said it? :angel:

I tend to agree with TuT. When a movie haven't arrived at the movies in all countries, and someone who HAVE seen it, goes on making a thread about it, and then suddenly someone else who have seen it replies, perhaps with a few spoilers.
Before a mod reacts on it, there can be a bunch that have already read the spoiler. (Not saying that this thread contains spoilers).

But imo, wouldn't it be the easiest, just to type spoiler in the thread-title, to avoid these spoiler-discussions. (Then it can only be the readers fault to "accidentally" reading the first post with the mouse-over function).
Why refuse to do it, when it is as easy as it is? tbh it isnt worth it.

$kunk\\'eeD said:
this is to all you children who think the moon landings were fake.
Was it children who made the theories about a faked lunar landing in the first place? :p:

SubZero said:
I tend to agree with TuT. When a movie haven't arrived at the movies in all countries, and someone who HAVE seen it, goes on making a thread about it, and then suddenly someone else who have seen it replies, perhaps with a few spoilers.
Before a mod reacts on it, there can be a bunch that have already read the spoiler. (Not saying that this thread contains spoilers).

But imo, wouldn't it be the easiest, just to type spoiler in the thread-title, to avoid these spoiler-discussions. (Then it can only be the readers fault to "accidentally" reading the first post with the mouse-over function).
Why refuse to do it, when it is as easy as it is? tbh it isnt worth it.

Was it children who made the theories about a faked lunar landing in the first place? :p:

my advice ...DONT READ IT :stupid:

apex said:
my advice ...DONT READ IT :stupid:

This totally goes against Rich´s point with using the spoiler-tag at all.
So again, what´s the point with having it in the first place?

TuT said:
This totally goes against Rich´s point with using the spoiler-tag at all.
So again, what´s the point with having it in the first place?
Read the title of a thread and if you even think there are ppl that already have seen this movie ....dont read it.

But if your still curious a poiler-tag wont stop you will it :)

An other thing is as you of course already know the full title is Kill Bill Volume 1.
...Did you really think, and be honest now, that
Bill would be killed in the first part???
HAHAHAHAAAA sure...

Last edited:
Well, there´s a problem when you set your mouse-pointer over a topic it automatically reveals the first post in a small window. Allthough it´s the same even if you use a spoiler-tag, so writing something in the first post should be illegal :P

Nah, seriously. I´m just a bit worried of what´s actually counted as a spoiler and what´s not. The movie have still not been released in Sweden and it pisses me off to know that Bill actually dies.

When you see the film you will know that no spoiler occurs here.

In fact, explaining WHY there is no spoiler here, would probably give the story away.

exactly CK
but the fool keeps on pushing it fs .. basically untill somone says
BILL DOESNT FUCKING DIE ....... THERE ARE NO SPOILERS IN THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU FUCKING MORON!

in the nicest possible way ofcourse ... fs i have been trying to say that without saying it fs

Tnx CK

And FO Rich. Explain properly just like CK did next time. You would have understood it the same way if you wouldn´t have seen the movie before reading this.

"and as for plot spoilers .. there are non here at all "

i dont think i could have said it any clearer than that to be honest

there are no spoilers here at all...

no it doesnt get any clearer .

I don´t expect you to understand my point Rich. You´ll notice, when you happen in the same situation some day. It´s not allways enough with a: No, you´r wrong, No there´s no bla, bla etc...

CK understood and answered in a good way though.

Btw.
Even if there is a spoiler here or not, you should keep in mind that not all countries have the same release-dates of movies and such and as you surely noticed when ppl start posting about a movie they´ve seen, some of them accidently write more than they should without even thinking about it.

Yeah there are some films that I'd really not like to be spoiled, such as The Matrix was.

BTW I haven't seen Kill Bill, but a m8 has spoiled it for me :(

I know I'm a bit slow but I have only just watched Kill Bill - had avoided this thread altogether til i did so. :p:

I LOVED IT! :D Not often I see a film these days that I really enjoy so much. I'm no Tarantino fan, thought all his other films were quite middle of the road, but this was tres entertaining. I avoided all the hype, all the spoilers, and just took the film for what it was. I give it :thumb:

Finally saw the movie on Sunday, I am a big Tarentino fan, that is why I forgive him for this movie.

What I didn't like were the bad dialogues, bad cutting and the fight scenes were mostly awful. I don't mind the gore, actually that made me laugh quite a bit. But its the overall rythm of the movie. The flow, the crooked logic bwleh.

Have to agree with Joko and CK on this one.

Still enjoyed watching it its not bad for a night out, but definatively Tarantinos worst movie. But what the heck, can not expect him to produce masterpiece after masterpiece.

I could go into the details of one or two of the fighting scenes, but that would spoil it.