Kill Bill

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kill Bill ??

• IT ROCKED FFS!!!

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • Mwoah, I liked it but.....

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • I dunno..

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • I wish the bride would kill be before she killed Bill....GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK FFSSS!!@$@!

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters

apex

urallgay
Mar 31, 2002
why do you care?
Ok wtf ..I never had this before in my fookin misserable life ..I cant seem to make up my mind about this movie. WHat do you guys think. U think it was good or just total BS...

Was good but i think he over did the gore/blood i know he does anyway in his movies but it went too far here :)

Seen this movie yesterday and I'm really impressed. Really great movie, but if u dont like blood, i dont think u'll like this movie at all.

The cartoony bit was original as well.

The part where that guy was gonna fuck her when she pretended that she was still in a coma was so fucking funny.

Last edited:
RE:

Brainrain have u seen Natural Born Killers? cos that has cartoony bits in as well

this film has been out a while now so i dont think there is a need for spoilers

Last edited:
Thought it was bollocks tbh.

Not one of Tarantinos best. Im all for taking the piss / trying to be unique / clever or whatever Tarantinos excuses are. But this film was just shit. Nuff' said.

It was'nt Brilliant NO.
But it is sussposed to be in two parts so it's not fair to slagg it off for ever just YEt.
when I've seen them both.
Thing is I LOVED JAckie Brown! so I know that puts me on the fringes of popular taste. Not everyone gonna like what I like.

imo kill bill was simply great; interesting story and characters, VERY good soundtrack, nice fight-scenes...i liked further that the film wasnt meant too serious. look at the gore-scenes that are completely overacted and how tarantino uses them in an ironical way :)

aint on the same level as Pulp Fiction tho ;)

check out 'Go' if u like tarantino shit, made in a similar way to pulp fiction but.. less violent and all round better :hides:

good film that is

no i havent seen true romance, but if it's used once or twice that doesnt mean that it's not original anymore

Ok ill grant u that .. the soundtrack is good.

As for this whole "popular" idea. It seems to me that tarantino preys on people look for the next cult film; which i dont like. If u actually look at kill bill, the characters arent great, there is no believable transition or anything in them, they just wanna kill each other. The storyline is poo.

Fight scenes where unoriginal and looked as if they were trying to take the piss out of the matrix (which they blatantly were), which is fair enouh but its not like it hasnt been done before ... come ON!

Casting wasnt up to much either. Uma Thurman? Fak Aff, theres about a million actresses that could have played that part better then her. The only impressive piece of acting she did in the whole film was in the hospital scene.

[Disclaimer] This is my opinion you can hit back with some quote of a sad bastard that has watched the film 1000 times and looked for really obscure and frankly irrelevant sub plots and character developments but the fact remains that the film is just a pile of wank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joko said:
Casting wasnt up to much either. Uma Thurman? Fak Aff, theres about a million actresses that could have played that part better then her.

YAY!
I _REALLY_ hate Uma Thurman she is sooooo fucking minging and horrible and shite at acting. Sorry to anyone who likes her but she really is :\ And yes i would say no :|

frog.jpg