Kill Bill

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kill Bill ??

• IT ROCKED FFS!!!

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • Mwoah, I liked it but.....

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • I dunno..

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • I wish the bride would kill be before she killed Bill....GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK FFSSS!!@$@!

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
Vince_Black said:
could anyone tell me the titles of the songs in Kill Bill?

"Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" - Nancy Sinatra
"That Certain Female" - Charlie Feathers
"The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima)" - Luis Bacalov
"Twisted Nerve" - Bernard Herrmann
Queen Of the Crime Council - dialogue excerpt from film featuring Lucy Lui & Julie Dreyfus
"Ode To Oren Ishii" - The RZA
"Run Fay Run" - Isaac Hayes
"Green Hornet" - Al Hirt
"Battle Without Honor or Humanity" - Tomoyasu Hotei
"Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" - Santa Esmeralda
"Woo Hoo" - The 5.6.7.8's
"Crane"/"White Lightning" - The RZA/Charles Bernstein
"The Flower of Carnage" - Meiko Kaji
"The Lonely Shepherd" - Zamfir
You're My Wicked Life - dialogue excerpt w/ David Carradine, Julie Dreyfus & Uma Thurman
"Ironside" excerpt - Quincy Jones
"Super 16" excerpt - Neu!

btw lol @ people saying 'thx for ruining it for me, cuz I aint seen it yet :rolleyes:' If u aint seen the film yet don't go look in threads where they comment it :o

I finally got to watch it :party:

the line "O-ren Ishii. You and I have unfinisished business!" line got the hairs up on the back of my neck.* Loved it. I'm not a martial arts film buff and not really a violent film fan either, so found it hard to believe I could find something so violent and at times repulsive, truely beautiful at the same time.

Worth getting on DVD when its out.

*this was the opener to the class scene
and was included the flashbacks to her attack, the amputation of Sophie Fatalles arm followed by her walking accross the subsequently emptied glass dance floor which revealed that her shoes had the tread "Fuck U"

u are lucky arse volume two is going to be released soon... and no1 should worry about that : the second part is always shit thing...! In this case its actualy the same movie... it was just too long to show it in once:P

It was always meant to be 2 movies, because the 2 parts are sooooooooo different from each other.
The first movie is very bloody, while second movie is gonna be totally different to what u've seen in part 1. I
dunno if im gonna watch volume 2 as well, coz usually im not really a big fan of love stories and never-ending conversations. Action is what i want to see!

BRaiNRaiN said:
It was always meant to be 2 movies, because the 2 parts are sooooooooo different from each other.
The first movie is very bloody, while second movie is gonna be totally different to what u've seen in part 1. I
dunno if im gonna watch volume 2 as well, coz usually im not really a big fan of love stories and never-ending conversations. Action is what i want to see!
who do ya know that? talked to tarintino? it seems to me that the film is cut in half, i do expect some more development in the story and figures in part 2... but from what i heard it was cut in 2 becuase he just had to much hours of film..
and uh just heard that the release of part to is delayed cuase it's not done yet... it will prolly out around the end of april.. if not is will release in Cannes ( the festival will start @ 12 may )

[edit]
Never mind i was wrong, didnt read those previews properly :\
sry!
/me hides ashamed

Last edited:
KB 1&2

I saw it this morning and I think it´s not better than "Shogun Assassin" even if Tarantino tries to make it in the movie.
And 1&2 really is ONE movie.

BUT I enjoyed watching it but I wouldnt pay for it! :D

Last edited:
quite differing in style, fulfilling eachother, loved both :D
the "five point palm exploding heart technique" was a bit too much tho imo fs :p:

first is more action packed than the second, but its still class. I just wondered wot happened to the non-eyed bitch in the caravan, hope that snake got her :p:

JACKEL.RC said:
yesh un agreed, 2nd movie was bollox lol
Kill Bill Pt. II was fantastic, even better than Pt. I. It is typical Tarantino in it's style, flow and script. Less physical violance, more mental violance.

KB Pt II goes into why Bill wanted to kill her, the story behind how she got so good at martial arts and the training. Less squirty blood from amputated limbs but the scene where Black Mamba is burried alive in a cofin is truely distruburing and the atmosphere of the people in the whole cinema felt like it poked at peoples worst fears of being in her situation.

If anything, KB I was just a warmup to the sequal. And Tarantino knows that any sequal must be better than the first. I think he achived it.

A Tarantino classic which is up there with Res. Dogs and Pulp Fiction.