Facts about Psy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hardly doubt that there are any new unmentioned aspects / details which need to be discussed further here....besides flames :rolleyes:
What happens to Psy if he does come back and wants to play matches?
If he's a smart man, then he never come back. Can't beleive that this community would be friendly to him.

Snee said:
as it looks now think the adminteam and many players in this league never wanna see him back... as in other words a ban
Tbh i dont know.. afaik they haven't discussed that situation, so it's bit too soon to judge init. :rolleyes:

I do think not many ppl would want him back tho.. as a player

All I have to say on this matter is:

AoR said it not once, not twice, but several times. we said multiple times that Psy was a fraud, sometimes we were joking around, and sometimes we were serious.
He was a nice guy, fast to act sometimes. but I guess he snapped at some point.

Backing him up by saying: "It is because of all the pressure we put on him" is bullshit, if you can't take the shit, get out of the toilet. or something similar.

So my official statement on this matter is:

"I fucking told you so, who's right now!?" =)

But that's no use to anyone now, is it?

Why am I even posting... *sigh*

Reading through the 3 logs yesterday and today it puzzled me if Psy ever showed any sign of being mad or heavily frustrated when the accusations versus him was brought infront of him.
I talked to one of the admin group who told me he didn't sense Psy getting mad at any point.

I always try to look at what people say or do. But the most important things are often what is NOT said and done.
And Psy not getting mad is very strange.

I would go completely mad if someone accused me of something I didn't do.

big thx for the work he did in the past and the many last minute things he fixed for both me and <)C0(>
big :thumb: down for this crap, still have troubles believing it but i have more problems believing the admin team would have made a decision without having concrete proof.

nice work admin team and the old admins for a great job on damage control and keeping this league healhty :thumb:

remember a certain person many :moon:`s ago giveing tactics from 1 clan to another, was a bigga at the time :lol:, move on ffs :moon:

i dont know if he did it or not.. i dont care tbh as long as it gets fixed :)

nice that the admins found out but as mc stated they shouldent have made it public.

Lol i wouldnt care too much if he comes back, everyone deserves a 2nd chance, psychopathe or not.

Beer might have influenced my opinion :x

W@R-CHILD said:
i dont know if he did it or not.. i dont care tbh as long as it gets fixed :)

nice that the admins found out but as mc stated they shouldent have made it public.
Well on one hand we'll have people saying "They shouldn't have made this public" ... and on the other there will be people saying "They're not telling the whole story".

Bringing this to public light was a decision not lightly made; it took weeks of discussions between all of the current utassault staff (and many of the other silent administrators - big thanks to Martz, doh, Relax etc) before the decision was made to bring this all out to the open.

We had an obligation to the league to let the clan server administrators know they needed to tighten the security on their servers. Within days of this private announcement (via email), many rumours / comments had already began to circle around, so the decision was made to post as much info as we could of the events that had been occuring over the past few weeks.

Everyone in the utassault staff team had input into the announcement to ensure all the facts were compiled without particular bias.

Each one of the utassault staff is entitled to their own opinion, as everyone else is here, but for the sake of inpartiality, we tried to refrain from directly accusing Psy in this public announcement, in the unlikely event that it was infact his negligence that caused these attacks.

The many weeks of facts have proved that the attacks have (initially) come from his machine. Until the day he admits it, whether or not it was physically him, will always be your opinion.

... Chances are if he had admitted it was him when he first rejoined IRC, it might have not left that channel, and would've just blown over, but his lack of compassion and devotion for proving his innocence hasn't helped his case. When there are so many incriminating facts, the case remains as Guilty until proven innocent.

Last edited:
Reactions: JACKEL
Ah well, psy was a nice guy from what i gathered. I'm shocked about what he has done/be accused of, but the guy was friendly and polite too me, so i can't say much else. Tis only a game as mr.whitey would say, and if it drives people to crazy stuff like this then ermmmm get out more lol.

Reactions: deadly
[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]

1: Each one of the utassault staff is entitled to their own opinion, as everyone else is here, but for the sake of inpartiality, we tried to refrain from directly accusing Psy in this public announcement, in the unlikely event that it was infact his negligence that caused these attacks.

2: The many weeks of facts have proved that the attacks have (initially) come from his machine. Until the day he admits it, whether or not it was physically him, will always be your opinion.

[/QUOTE]

about number 1: i know thats why i posted my opinion bout not bringing it public. BUT you think after you posted this all, you aint saying "psy did it"? so IMO it would of been better 2 keep it for your selfs mod and just say the probs were solved :). (ofcourse i'm glad we have good admins like you guys and i respect ýour decision couse i think you would be lot more pissed bout this than me, after all your the 1s who have 2 fix it)

number 2: as i said be4 with this post your just saying "psy did it" your leaving people no choice are you? not that thats good or bad but dont say "its your choice about its him or not" lol

Reactions: deadly
Not bringing it out would only have feeded the gossips that already were going through this community about this matter. I think they did the best thing with explaining the whole matter ;)

hmm unbelievable :\
ofc i heard some ppl moaning about him and stuff but it didnt give it that much attention as he has always been nice to me (well ok i didnt have that many interactions with him) but still
to me the combination of ip address + rare cmd + psys weird lack of interest in this whole fuckup of servers and stuff
if i was innocent i d be furious about all this shit i d really want to find out
he seems to not even try to defend himself...

i go with xb's version for now^^

Sauron said:
servers have always crashed during games, only once in a while and not systematicaly but they did from time to time.
if this hadnt been made public then it would have been forgotten pretty fast and no one would have talked about it anymore.

They usually crash for other reasons rather then people tampering with them.

Sauron said:
about the psychopath, ok so ur using the word in the proper definition, still i think im with a majority who thinks of a psychopath as some lunatic whos slaying people for fun and not as someone whos trying to deceive ppl.

I never called anyone a psychopath ? :psycho:

Rel@x said:
Tbh i dont know.. afaik they haven't discussed that situation, so it's bit too soon to judge init. :rolleyes:

even it was discussed with admins, I think he would still be given abuse, prolly more than when he was a admin :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.