Facts about Psy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like PSY so a cool guy in OLD time i play for SPR..........now i dont know if PSY become crazy, but its strange...... ;)

PSY give some hour, and some nice job for UTAS dont forget that.......

i just add some words for respect of some nice job from PSY........(yes my english suxxx bla bla)

GET a LIFE PSY no stress about UTAS........ :wave: there is all :3some: :D

PS : its only a game......get out from your SPACIAL SHIP , you gay's really....... :bananna:

Last edited:
Reactions: Twister
TuT said:
And Useless, this is exactly what i just pointed out (And 1 million times before).
Since he was nice to you, you can´t see what he did wrong to others.
you on the other hand seem to be unable to see is that only coz he wasnt nice to you he was not neccesarly not nice to everyone else aswell.
if your honest tut, your not really an easy person to get along with. i dont mean to bring up old flames with this or critisize you, its just for the sake of the statement. you are extremely convinced of your own view of things and pretty stubborn. psy is probably the same kind of guy and when 2 of those clash the outcome is never any less than a big fight.
your saying that psy is basicly a bad guy who was only nice to people coz he had an intention behind it. you should look at it from the other side aswell, maybe he is a good guy who didnt treat those people niceley who only gave him crap.
afaik you and him pretty much hate each other from fights u had in AKA, so i think no one would be surprised if he didnt give you the most impartial treatement. of course as an admin you should be indifferent to anyone, but i seriously doubt that he just randomly picked the people he wanted to treat bad.

i can come up with an example im involved, at least 2 or 3 people in fxn had gr8 problems with psy before and most of the clan hated him and sometimes flamed him aswell.
if what you said was true then our clan should have been just about near the top of psy's target list.
yet we never really had any problems with him because i always was on good terms with him and i was the one who handled all matters concerning fxn and psy.

Reactions: Gazzy
Ontopic: Nice starting post bas :thumb:. Especially your English is really good for a German.
I am going to give you some GREEN REP POINTS now.

Edit: <@bas> i didnt setup that post, it was timo :D

psy :spank: psy :spank: psy :spank:

Last edited:
sKull said:
still going ,if anybody else but an admin had started this threadf it would of been closed :moon:
it would have looked a lot funnier tho if u had started the thread with lots of :moon:'s after every proof :p:

Sauron said:
i seriously doubt that he just randomly picked the people he wanted to treat bad.

Oh, it wasn't random... it was just anyone who ever disagreed with him, or suggested that he might be wrong.

It makes me wonder - just what would the douchebag have had to do for this ongoing fan club to admit that he's been a complete cock? I mean - seriously? what more could someone actually DO to try to destroy the league?

It's jaw dropping - despite comprehensive evidence people are still saying "aaaah, but what about all the good things he did?"

He wasn't Jesus, ffs - he was an admin who made questionable decisions, and who was quite probably corrupt in the past. He was almost caught before pissing about in webadmin during wars... except that he used root access to delete the server logs, and flatly refused to give the other admins anything more than edited sections from the saved logfile.

THIS time he got caught... and those of us who thought that he was a corrupt and unfair admin have been completely vindicated. It's just a shame that even when you have it in black and white what a complete cunt Psy is, people are still trying to defend him. :nono:

Reactions: Gazzy
you obviously dont read my posts properly.
im not trying to defend psy's actions against this league and im not in his fanclub, im just appalled by all of those "i always knew he was a wanker" posts and im trying to show up a different perspective on things.
i am totally convinced that it was him and i find it just as poor as everyone else finds it, but i find it kinda inappropriate that now every controversial character in this league comes out of his hole to continually bash the subject.

Reactions: Mushashi
He wasn't Jesus, ffs - he was an admin who made questionable decisions, and who was quite probably corrupt in the past. He was almost caught before pissing about in webadmin during wars... except that he used root access to delete the server logs, and flatly refused to give the other admins anything more than edited sections from the saved logfile.

no suprise for me @ all. who knows mebbe he even was using an aimbot form time to time, and after he edited the logs :D happy to see him gone tbh. :fingers: :clap:

just readed all tru this and all I can say is that im very dissapointed in him :\, never thought he wud do sometin like dis

TuT said:
Psy was nice to the ppl he wanted, to others he was extremely unfair. This is not and example of beeing a good admin.

Me and some others have explained it all to this community many times, but you were all blinded by Psy´s perfect "administration of the league" so you couldn´t understand he actually has a bad side just like all other humans in the world.

I wasnt going to post at all in this thread but since TuT has wrote this sentence then id just like to add that this is my oppinion on the matter as well, i could not have said it any better myself tbh. This is not intended as an "un-justified" attack on Psy or sth but is just my view on the matter.

Also ive just read Saurons post above (the first 1!) and there are some good points in that imo, i agree ith many of those Sauron but i stil stand by my oppinion of Psy as TuT described. I hope your not refering to me as a "contraversial" character? :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Sauron and TuT
Tuut tuut said:
Me and some others have explained it all to this community many times, but you were all blinded by Psy´s perfect "administration of the league" so you couldn´t understand he actually has a bad side just like all other humans in the world.
Mind you, I'd do the same for any of the current admins be it forums or league if you were going to post lots of threads saying how shit they are.

and now in case youre still gonna bring it up: Im not defending Psy Im not in his fanclub and I think he should go shoot his PC and never come back for what he has done - and Im sure many of the others who you think "defend psy" in this thread feel the same way. Now its clearly expressed and even in your beloved bold and underlined form so you can see it too.

lol, i do agree at that. Altho psy was nice to me, and wasnt for his benefit. Or maybe it was. I did help spr :p:

prbbly allowed u to bot in exchange for that infact prbbly gave ya a better one.

Everyone pick up their stones n order a ticket to madrid n chuck fuckin rocks at him.

To all of u stating he made questionable decisions important decisions r always n i mean always questionable so don't give me that.

The fact that Psy has been an utter cockbag as of late does however not whipe away the stuff he has done before that i know wintermute for example likes to bitch n moan bout everything. Seen it in matches and on forums. But you same as I have no idea what happened "behind the admin scenes".

And your experiences with him on a personal level are most likely fucking with yer head. Think everything in this thread has been said about 5 times now n maybe time to chuck it shut. Go play some 2k4:hangover:

Do you honestly believe ppl "abused" him for no reason at all?

No Tut, that's not what I said. I'd guess if one of the current admin team made a decision that other people don't agree with, those admins would get abuse too. Do they deserve that abuse or not? I dunno because there will be two sides to the argument. It's just that when a situation like this comes up, people tend to jump all over it in a self-righteous frenzy, saying 'I told you so' etc. Just because they had a bad experience with Psy and now Psy has been caught (and yes I guess I do accept he's guilty by now) trying to wreck the league, they have an automatic right to preen themselves about being correct all along. Yeah right... So if I say positive things about Psy, it's because I find it hard to compare what he was like to me with what he's done to lots of other people and this league ingeneral. Not because I'm trying to say he's totally innocent :(

Sauron said:
Your saying that psy is basicly a bad guy who was only nice to people coz he had an intention behind it.

This is just a huge distortion of what i have said. I never said anything about having intentions behind it, some1 else did. I think you´r understanding it this way because you know i hate Psy from the bottom of my heart. Very easy to turn it against me in any subject then.

Nephilim said:
And now in case youre still gonna bring it up: Im not defending Psy Im not in his fanclub and I think he should go shoot his PC and never come back for what he has done - and Im sure many of the others who you think "defend psy" in this thread feel the same way.

When did i say some1 defended him in this thread? Have you actually read the whole thread? I think not.
I clearly understand ppl he was nice against liked him. It´s obvious. You don´t seem to understand the points here and if you still feel you have the need to respond you shouldn´t do it in such a sarcastic way. Just makes you look silly.

Wintermute said:
Oh, it wasn't random... it was just anyone who ever disagreed with him, or suggested that he might be wrong.

Indeed. Well said Wint.

And just for you Neph.
Make sure you read Wint´s quote here 10 times so you clearly understand it. This will save you the time of not having to reply with changing the whole content of the sentence. Actually you can do the same with the whole thread...

Useless said:
So if I say positive things about Psy, it's because I find it hard to compare what he was like to me with what he's done to lots of other people and this league ingeneral. Not because I'm trying to say he's totally innocent :(

You have the right to say positive things about him. I just said i can´t understand it because i myself never ever experienced the positive things. That was what i tried to point out, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.