Facts about Psy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why can't ppl just leave it to the past... we don't have any problem anymore with the league servers!!! the new admin team is working @200% ( :snore: )
so stop acting like a bunch of kids... what has been done is done so get over it over life with it :whatever:

Sauron said:
what more is that than an annoyance? servers have always crashed during games, only once in a while and not systematicaly but they did from time to time.
if this hadnt been made public then it would have been forgotten pretty fast and no one would have talked about it anymore.

about the psychopath, ok so ur using the word in the proper definition, still i think im with a majority who thinks of a psychopath as some lunatic whos slaying people for fun and not as someone whos trying to deceive ppl.

you quoted me and never mentioned mics name so....

Sauron said:
theres no difference for the players tho, it simply crashes for whatever reason.

but this time there wasn't a 'whatever' reason, it was Psy, so yes it does make a difference

riotz i quoted u then wrote soemthing to it, after that theres a free line and then i referr to mic's post, quite simple.
and still, there is no difference to the players, either it crashes coz of an error or it crashes coz someone makes it, it doesnt make a difference to the player, you simply lag out.

Rel@x said:
What's the point of this discussion? Like "Faggot" said. it's in the past now, live on. No point in arguing anymore.
why dont you just close it mighty man? :p: (and this is a serious request)

sauron of course it makes a difference, im pretty sure that this game:

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=5215 / http://www.so-lid.co.uk/fxn/war.php?action=details&warid=101

was crashed on purpose on bridge, the result was we all had to w8 1 hour, because there was no server admin on hand, now dont tell me 1hr isnt a difference, of course we cant prove it was psy, but it does fit in perfectly with what has being going on recently, and even if it wasn't psy in this case, it would have been psy in many other cases.

i can kinda see what your getting at when you point that servers crash whether it was by tampering or without tampering, so that its no difference to us, but when they are tampered with it is a difference because it should NEVER have happened.

Well from my experience, the insta match vs TCO for instance was horrible. Weirdo had to keep coming in and set the serv, just to see it end the match next map or crashing to bridge normalweapons again.
In the end we moved to KAN serv where Psy prolly didnt have the admin pw from (luckily).
Match took like 4 hours where it shudve been 2,5 or so, which is long enuff already.

well maybe im trying to make a futile distinction.
im just trying to say that i find hate a bit much for some hours of waiting, what must the admin team feel then who have to spend days and weeks of work to repair everything. i personally find it extremeley poor and dissapointing what he did, but i dont think i hate him for it.

psy said bad shit about me to my old clan and i had to leave in the end and i was with them fir over 2 years

Supermic! said:
It amazes me that so many people still don't understand that he actually did it. Martz has explained it 2-3 times already, Bas, Relax, doh etc has too. If you can't be arsed to read the thread or logs then don't say can somebody please explain what happened. Why explain it a 10th time when you clearly won't be reading it anyway?
If you still don't believe it then how much more facts do you need? It's as clear as daylight.

I found it quite hard to accept myself. Because everytime a server crashed during a match, tables had to be updated, everytime I submitted a wrong score or anything like that. I knew Psy invested his time to fix it and keep this league running. I was, and I guess many people are indeed shocked and find it hard to accept that psy would deliberatly try to sabotage the league.

Nanko:
I didn't mean that it didn't come as a suprise he did it. Of course it's suprising he would sink this low and do what he did. What I meant was: I don't understand how people still can doubt he did it. Because just look at all overwhelming evidence the admins got. If you read it all the only reasonable and logical conclusion you can take is that he did it. If you look at who gave out this information too, THE most trustwhorthy persons you can find in this league. I'd say 99.999999999% chance he did it and 0.000000001% he didn't do it.

Reactions: riotz
I have a hard time understanding why ppl actually thank Psy for "beeing such a good guy" but that might be because i´ve never seen that side of him. And what´s even worse is that ppl don´t realize that he actually did what he did now. Let me say it once more for the final time.
Psy was nice to the ppl he wanted, to others he was extremely unfair. This is not and example of beeing a good admin.

Me and some others have explained it all to this community many times, but you were all blinded by Psy´s perfect "administration of the league" so you couldn´t understand he actually has a bad side just like all other humans in the world.

Rel@x said:
What's the point of this discussion? Like "Faggot" said. it's in the past now, live on. No point in arguing anymore.

Working on a situation is normally done by discussing it with eachother. It usually makes ppl feel better to bring up the problem and beeing able to see all different views and opinnions on the matter. But yeah it can´t go on forever, some time you have to put it all behind you.

Reactions: Gazzy
Psy was nice to the ppl he wanted, to others he was extremely unfair

He was always nice and fair to me, though it couldn't possibly have benefited him. I dunno why he'd discriminate in my favour and against others. Maybe he got tired of getting abuse or whatever.

Useless said:
He was always nice and fair to me, though it couldn't possibly have benefited him. I dunno why he'd discriminate in my favour and against others. Maybe he got tired of getting abuse or whatever.

Do you honestly believe ppl "abused" him for no reason at all?
And i guess you still think he didn´t do this to the servers as well then...

Useless said:
He was always nice and fair to me.

And Useless, this is exactly what i just pointed out (And 1 million times before).
Since he was nice to you, you can´t see what he did wrong to others.

Reactions: riotz
Status
Not open for further replies.