Facts about Psy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you may not know but I am really not bothered if I look silly - no need to hide it now have I? :D

"Have you actually read the whole thread? I think not" - you'd be surprised as to how much I (have) read, lol.

"You don´t seem to understand the points here" - I do (I'd also say better than some others in here due to more experience with the topic). But I really cba repeating myself, we both expressed our POV on this topic (multiple times too! yay) and theres not much left to be commented or discussed anymore IMO. Unless, of course, you're gonna come up with an ace reply :D

(cba using quote tags because the quote frames use up so much space for so little to say in this post)

RookiE said:
To all of u stating he made questionable decisions important decisions r always n i mean always questionable so don't give me that.

Like giving SpR a free draw against UAS to keep them in Division One, rather than playing the match, when the only reason the match was delayed was Psy's famous dodgy map arranging?

or Like leaving match arranging till really late in the month, then forcing the scheduling he wanted as an "admin schedule"?

How about using webadmin to kick players from a clan you don't like (not =[FDC]= btw) during a war, then deleting the logs that prove you did it?

Psy was as corrupt as fuck, and abused his admin position.

RookiE said:
The fact that Psy has been an utter cockbag as of late does however not whipe away the stuff he has done before

and as a great many people know he hasn't just been a cockbag "of late". he's just been a cockbag to everyone rather than just to his little hatelist.

i know wintermute for example likes to bitch n moan bout everything. Seen it in matches and on forums. But you same as I have no idea what happened "behind the admin scenes".

Wrong. I know more about it than you do.

Still, I agree with one thing - enough has been said.

Reactions: Urgamanix
RookiE said:
And your experiences with him on a personal level are most likely fucking with yer head

It´s the personal level "punishments" against the teams certain individuals played in, that caused these troubles.
I understand it was really hard to separate league admin stuff from personal stuff but in that case he shouldn´t have been admin in the first place.

Nephilim said:
You'd be surprised as to how much I (have) read, lol.

In that case you would have been able to point out where i said some1 defended him in this thread. You never did, but nm.

Wintermute said:
Still, I agree with one thing - enough has been said.

Me to.

Aye, can we drop it please.

If you've made your point, let it be. This thread was for information purposed so that we can get ourselves back on track. Digging up grievences from the past, good or bad isn't going to serve any purpose.

Quit spamming this thread with flames - if we keep having to delete your posts you'll find you wont be able to view the league forum at all. :(

thnx psy 4 all the good things that you have done nobody could set or destroy a server as you did we wil mis ya .

4 all you :bawling: bitches stfu shit happens

.Terror. said:
thnx psy 4 all the good things that you have done nobody could set or destroy a server as you did we wil mis ya .

4 all you :bawling: bitches stfu shit happens
nt of said it any better :moon:

Reactions: Nekro
Prolly should close this thread before i´m getting the idea of flaming Psy for something again :drool:

tex said:
psy did nothing!
he isn't stupid enough to do it thru his own pc and ip

No, he´s smart enough to do it from his own computer so he can say: WTF, you think i´m stupid enough to do it from my own comp?

TuT said:
No, he´s smart enough to do it from his own computer so he can say: WTF, you think i´m stupid enough to do it from my own comp?

You think I didn't think about that :P

yes I think it's about time to put an end to the whole matter, no one really posted a serious comment in the last few days so I will finally close this thread. What happened happened, we can't make it undone. I suggest you try to get over it and look forward to many more months of the UTA League :)

Status
Not open for further replies.