Dear Gazzy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol i just dont get it whats with the DM thing
its like Birmingham city football club chalenging St Helens rugby team too a game.......oh shit saying that St helens would probably beat Birmingham city at football anyway!!!!
fs bad analagy :/

1-1 WITH MILLWALL im not a happy man fsfsfsfsfsfsfs

I sooooooooo 0wn Neo @ Minigolf

But he sooooooooooooo 0wns me @ Tankblaster :(

ddie

Originally posted by WKD

Mugs:confused: ;)

You turned me down!
I was gonna have to make do with Dog, who is lovely and all, but not quite the same .....
Nevermind, lets get started :D
:cuddle:

Fuck is this what happens when I go out for a few hours?

Just a few points which ION will undoubtedly disagree with on principle.

1. I have known Phil ever since UT was on demo only. I have played with him in NRG for 2 years nearly. I have NEVER known him do anything even remotely unfair. When he has got close, I have told him and maybe he has listened. In any case, these were minor issues eg starting matches before the whole opposition were there just because the time was due. Playing on if the opposition were crashing off our server. And similar. He knows what I mean. Never cheating or anything seriously questionable. His tolerance of Gayzzy has been exemplary and the fact that Gayzzy has lasted this long surprises me. He is a cock of the first order and some present and past ION members, in their quiet moments agree with that although they have several reasons not to say so publicly. No quarrel with that. I used to defend Lightning publicly just the same.

2. When I first read this thread and saw Gayzzy banned my reaction was that it was a dodgy thing to do. But then I thought about it and yeah why the fuck not. Apart from being a good player, Gayzzy has contributed zip to this league. he has panned Phil as a matter of routine, he has panned Grz just because GRZ had the brains and the willingness to write maps for us all to use. FS, Gayzzy wanna play Guardia and Ocean Floor all the time? And he has spammed shite at countless people just because he figures that shouting loudest gets you heard.

3. When Gayzzy was with NRG, me an him got along OK. Swapped mp3's an stuff and passed the time of day. As you do. When he fell out with Phil, the effort Gayzzy went to to turn me against Phil was embarrassing. To the extent that I banned him off my ICQ. Don't forget that this was a bloke who I muddled along with OK for a while. Before all this shit. When I sided with Phil, I became Gayzzy's public enemy number 2. Fuck him. He was a dick and I told him so.

4. The ingratitude of a few ION members, most notably Acockalypse in slagging Phear instead of defending Gayzzy makes me wanna throw. Over the years I have had a few run ins with ION members. Mostly about my flaming of Gayzzy. Which I enjoy. He fights back and I like that. Stuff like that passes and is part of the deal. But this latest crap from several ION members (see above) is just bullshit. I hope on one hand that ION stay about and stay strong as an assault team. Beating them is something to aim for (not me I might add. Too good for me). On the other hand I hope they fuck off. UTA would be better off without them. Apologies to the decent ION guys. They know who they are.

5. Neo. Your a tit. Think then speak. Then fuck off.

NRG twatz0rs can leave the league ass well. Only the decent may stay they know who they are.

such a bollox sentence :p:

I'm going to leave the league because my strawberry patch is ready and it needs a pickin.

/me hands ION and NRG a punnet of strawberry's

ddie

Well Gazzy certainly deserves being banned although I dont think that its the right moment now. He should have been 100x times before but - at least from what I can say - atm he behaves quite neutral. I dunno why he gets banned right now, dunno if there has been anything lately but Phear has his reasons I guess. He always judged people fair and put so much effort - and money - into this league so he has the right to ban him.

just wonder what gazzy thinks about all this, would be nice to hear his point of view.

just wonder what gazzy thinks about all this, would be nice to hear his point of view.

That's been tried before. It would just be the usual tirade of mindless abuse.