Dear Gazzy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by GRZ
This should have been done long ago, he has talked shit about lots of people and made this community less friendly or almost hostile. If I would meet him somewhere in real life, I would fistfuck that little twat and Im not joking. Think he could insult people the way he did.
And meal who posted a pic of me in your forum with insult to start with? Think I will be quiet...hell no.

It is a hostile enviroment atm, and with idiots like u talking about actual PHYSICAL VIOLENCE it's not gonna get better is it?

Talkin crap is 1 thing but actually making threats is another, just another reason why you should be banned as well.

Originally posted by Maelstrom

Yeah role on 2003 cause maybe then we can play in a proper league without 1 guy taking a stroppy huff.

I hope we can play without fags like Gazzy

imo a respectable step from Phear

BTW just thought I would add that your Avatar is rather fitting GRZ. You prolly realise that though, having choose it, still wouldn't get me admitting to being a foul-fucked ugly prick.

Oh and allow me to reply for you. (save you the hassle)

So's Gaz

gh.jpg

Anywayz fuck this shit.

I'm mild mannered, but the last 24 hours has been the biggest pisstake in the history of pisstakes. That's the reason I'm so angry. so fu all basically.

Truth hurts and that's the reason Phear has decided upon the reaction he has. But if he gets off on it then let him....

Scorp don't even get me started on you, i've been quite content to sit back while u talk all your 'im a l33t dm player' crap , i even laffed at your commens over in the nrg forum concerning our players and the comments u made. All your crap about 'movement' if u had any alertness about u at all you'd see i move just the same as any other player around.
U wanna talk about dm and how good u are but u ain't that good, if i really cared about showing how crap u can be i'd be postin pics of previous 1v1's we've had. Guess your great movement dont make u so hard to hit huh?

I did actually think u were an ok guy scorp, used to get on with u quite well , even stuck up for u when u got loads of hassle from your TRU days. But ever since u joined nrg you've developed this huge chip on your shoulder and i dont know why u think you earned it?

Fs u think nrg suddenly became the best team in AS cause of one win? u didnt prove shit, if it hadn't been for the points resetting and everyone being back to a level playin field that win would have counted for shit.

Look at the league table, look at the win/draw/loss column , and then don't come back with any more of your l33t crap till u actually have something to boast about.