Dear Gazzy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mael,

about 9 months after the last 1v1 we played you got a big mouth about the scores of them?

All the times i asked you the last 9 months if you wanna duel me, you said NO.

And now you think you're great cause you owned me when i was playing on a p400 celeron with avg frames of 15?

Come and play me tonight then, your map your rules, my map my rules.
I would slaughter you without being killed 1 time.

LOL of course you had to reply with such an answer, cause u think your so l33t now?
It was nowhere near 9 months ago dont talk crap.
But there goes that ego again that ppl are so quick to accuse >ION< players of but u don't have ya'self eh?

It's soo sad

you got a big mouth about results against me in the past.

But you don't have the guts to play me now and see if you really can beat me.

:chicken:

-=]NRG[=- European Standard Assault Squad Joined: 30/01/2002

So for a start i know it's nowhere near 9 months ago fs unless u enjoyed playin with the nrg tag for a laff before u joined em.

i think its obvious that the ION guys are equal to any other player in UT every player has there style and its not better or worse than any other some players do stand out as bieng the best for one reason or another others sit at the back and no one says there great but you look at Frost ^G^ and the like who dont win maps but there skill in launching and the like makes them great
some players excell in spam or front deffence like Gaz, UK its there style . its not about movement it about knowing what suits you as a player

As for the Gazzy banning i didnt agree with it when Phill told me but after reading this, he brought it on himself Phear has payed a massive amount of money into the league and he has put up with the abuse that Gaz has dished his way for 2 years and as he said he isnt prepared to pay for someones enjoyment who abuses him ( and nether would i ) so in essance he brought it on himself

i think that people abuseing each other in the forums is there perogative i.e. the GRZ vs Gazzy flames and the Scorp vs Ramp flames tho i dont agree with it and try to put a stop to it its one forum user agaist another.

i think its fare to say that if you sit here and call Martz the forum owner a fucking prick, cheat or what ever over a long period of time that you dont deserve the right to use the forums HE and phear pays for the same applies for the league that Phear pays for.

p.s. mogul of pain beats me at deathmatch on my server me with zero ping and him with 250

yet ill take his head off and mini gun him down on any assault map
explain that ?

Last edited:
Mael: Just a point, that was when the new League System was put in place and when players were first able to register. Scorp joined us in November if I remember correctly.

I'd just like to add something to what Opti said in that I agree entirely. Sure there are plenty of other flaming twats around here, and we have a few in -=]NRG[=-, and what two clans or two players say to each other I couldn't care less, that kinda shit is always to be expected. But this isn't about personal flame wars. This is about 1 person who choose to attack me virtually non-stop for 2+ years running. But whats worse is that I never ever did anything to deserve it, he accused me of rigging, cheating and using my friends as puppets for my own gain, none of it did he have even a shred of proof of, and not once did I do anything to warrant it. He even turned on my gf for no reason at all. Hell even when he did accuse me of shit I tried to retaliate in a civilised manner. Eventually I got tired of fighting a battle I couldn't win and just ignored him, but that didn't work either. As I said at the start everyone has their limits, and he crossed mine.

So what the difference between Scorp flaming Rampage and Gazzy flaming me? Aside from me having done nothing to deserve it, there is no difference. But if Rampage was doing something for Scorp would you expect him to carry on doing it? Hell no, you'd expect him to say fuck off, you treat me like that and I'm not gonna do anything for you. That is exactly what i'm doing.

Theres an old saying: Never bite the hand that feeds you.

It's nice to see some calming words, thanks for tryin to be a voice of reason opti.
Unfortuanatley as much as i like to think like just as you've said , some people feel they always have to prove themselves.
Guess it's always gonna be that way :|

[17:17:40] <Sphinx> ed u have the same avatar as neo?
[17:17:46] <ddie> yes I do
[17:17:49] <ddie> I love his fudge :S

I think this sorts the whole problem

:rolleyes:

What a long and fucking boring read...

So Gazzy is banned? No big loss for the league, no big loss for the forums, not much of a loss really... Sure I can see it can be hard on ion loosing what is after all a good player, it will hardly kill the clan unless you choose to tho.

I say go phear fs, tho I am not able to fully put myself in your position, and we've had disagreements, no fucking way would I have a twat like Gazzy using things I've used time, money and effort to create.

Can Phear do it? Does he have the right to? Well he just did, deal with it.

And as for the rest of this shite?

It's spring, go out with flowers in your hair and dance fs, turn the computer off, find a nice girl and fuck the brains out of her, it will relieve your frustrations much much better than any FPS game can, trust me :D

Ye i joined NRG about November Maely, and i was clanless for about 1 month before i joined them.
I asked ION for a trial about 1 month before TRU died. and i played you 1v1 about 1 month before i asked for the trial.

That makes it July when i played you last time, It's almost may now.
It's at about 9 months for sure since i played you then.

So just rematch me 1v1 or stfu talking bullshit

Thx

ill give sum1 a 1v1, it last 2 mins, and go strongly ur way:(
any offers
:D