Dear Gazzy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Ninja
He's banned from UTAS forums

I know, just talked to him.

BTW Phear u really dont want to consider unbannin gaz? IMO his behaviour improved so its really not the right moment for a ban.

Originally posted by Apocalypse
Yeah, Who would we enquire about banning Grz from our public forum?

and I'm seroius

Well, Neo did a good job banning Caz from the ION forums so it can't be that hard m8 ;).

right. i'm gonna quote good old squizz in the hopes that some grip of sanity and reallity will reach these forums

Little Jackie Paper loved that rascal Puff
And brought him strings and sealing wax
and other fancy stuff.

Puff, the magic dragon live by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
in a land called Honah Lee,

(lock thread now pls :D)

now, for my take on this:

shit happens, right or wrong, you're deaf and blind if you didn't see it happening ya blah blah, if you're tryin to make a point, ya did.. blah blah, oi. now FO and get RL's the lot of ya :D

edit: shrug

Last edited:
Before you do close this crap I'd like my say about this.

Although I didn't know what Ufie and Gazzy told eachother and that's not even my business coz that's personal. But everyone cn have his say about this no matter what he did or said. Just banning for everything him immediatly so he can't defend himself is not the way it's supposed to go imo. That phear can't ban him? Yes he can. He may not be admin anymore but it is still his league but saying it is justified to do this then I can't really say I agree to this.

I know ppl on UTassault who made worse comments then Gazzy would ever could have made. (not telling names or details). I don't see them getting banned too.

I'm not taking sides here and I won't. This is my point of view.

ps. NEO UNBAN CAZ FS :P

Originally posted by Bluey
p.s. mogul of pain beats me at deathmatch on my server me with zero ping and him with 250

yet ill take his head off and mini gun him down on any assault map
explain that ?

thx for the mention :D and the rest of the thread was interesting but it passed the time while i bashed away at my love meat

Originally posted by Mogul of Pain

thx for the mention :D and the rest of the thread was interesting but it passed the time while i bashed away at my love meat

Your meant to bash ur love meat to that desktop picture of me i gave you,you have no gratitude young man.

well lately he didnt talk to much shit imo, so seems he changed a bit, you cant disagree with it... so give him a chance... I know more total cocks in the league, lets get rid of them all? hmm not many left then after it :D

you dont talk on ICQ/mIRC with him, you only see him in matches, and afaik you put a nice thing in it to mute enemies.. so use it against ION and you never have to talk to gayzy.... prob fixed all happy again :)