Dear Gazzy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i cannot judge about this... all i want to say is that he must have done some nasty shit pissin someone off like this, and Phear does have the authority to kick him if he wants....

but is it so bad that he is not even entitled to defend himself in the forums on his behalf?.....

Originally posted by Neo
di dums poor phear cant handle what ppl write about him across the internet... shame that.

i guess it's more like he doesn't WANT to handle with all the shit gazzy writes about him again and again

little harsh imho, and over the past 6 months I think I've personally been involved in more flame wars with Gazzy than anyone. For anyone checking the nightly bullshit battles in general ut forums before they were deleted, they'd know it got pretty intense at one point.

Fact is that over the past 18 months or so I've been checking these forums, there's been at least 10 ppl who wind ppl up in exactly the same way Gazzy did and still does, Lightning is one that comes to mind. Like most of em, speak personally or over ICQ and they generally turn out not to be the ppl you think they are.

I really don't know all that's gone on here at all, only from snippets I've read in forums, but when a decision like this is made, it not only punishes the clan as a whole, perhaps even more so that the individual, but sets a standard for the future in terms of relationships and punishments for behaviour (or lack of it).

just my 2p

Well of course it was Mc, Mi5 has a better chance of beating us now we dont have our best defender.

Phears just too weak to handle it so he does the only thing possible to stop it, removes gaz from the equasion. Its a chain reaction tho.

Originally posted by Neo
di dums poor phear cant handle what ppl write about him across the internet... shame that.

And poor old jolt/nildram can't take being knocked off the top spot in the NGstats rankings by Orange, so they *finally* get the finger out to put leagueAS on the jolt servers. But people still stay away.

Shame that....

:p:

:D

Yeah where does it go now?

Who else is gonna get banned for talkin their line of trash?

Personally the 1st gu that springs to my mind is GRZ, always abusive always on the windup, ALWAYS being personally insulting , now i don't like his attitude inb fact i hate it, but is he gonna get banned from the league? is he fuck he's in the same clan as phear so i guess that grants him immunity dosent it?

Why don't you just get on with it and ban our whole clan? It's only your first step in what u want to achieve anyway.

Well of course it was Mc, Mi5 has a better chance of beating us now we dont have our best defender.

lol, if u read more, mi5 has about 3 active from the main team, and rest leaving due to RL issues.
I couldnt care less if ION beat us 100 times. Has nothing to do with the league games v ion.

Its the shit he gives everyone and me, which im happy hes gone, imo, if hes banned from forums thats enough, from league games is a bonus :)

The point isn't whether or not I can handle the shit Gazzy dishes out. The point is why should I?

And Frag, I developed the league, I still maintain it and I host it. I have the right to shut it all down and pack it all in if I like. As for your rights? Well you have the right to live with that fact or piss off.

I don't expect anyone to understand what I did, I don't expect anyone to agree with it, no one has been in my position. I'm thinking about only one person here, me, and I'm not gonna deny that. I'm not doing this for the benefit of the league or the community, i'm doing it for my own benefit, if you dislike that, then you know what you can do :)

The point isn't whether or not I can handle the shit Gazzy dishes out. The point is why should I?

No the point is u cant take what he says, if u could then you would of just ignored him it aint hard. Read what he says then say.. lolz k :P

Guess u cant do that....

Shame Mi5 is dyin thaught there was gonna be some competition in utas, ah well ;(

yeh we make great competition and only get flamed by this 1 person, who is banned cough, when they win
and when u guys lost he cant even say a gg , pff fuck it
reminds me he also didnt say gg after nrg beat u...

time for ut2003 :rocket: