Call of Duty - Black Ops Clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yeah, I'm sure Steam won't be so bad once the game is released. You can probably do single player in offline mode once you have it installed.

Clan tags:

R.I.V.html : Rest In Victory (wordplay on R.I.P)
X-html-BomB : Xtrembe Bitches on my Bed

Man XB, for a clan leader you aren't really informed are you? :p:

Everyone needs Steam in order to play Black Ops, there was a slight chance you could install the game and that only multiplayer would unlock at midnight on the 9th, but apparantly Steam needs to activate it before the full install.

Steam will be used to keep track of players in game and to actually load up the game and keep up ingame achievements

For me the less i know about the game the better it will be when its out!

:eek: Just judge the game when it comes out, don't go by other peoples opinions or the platform it runs on...

The reason is that my wireless connection is already fairly iffy. I can't remember what game it was that you had to be connected all the time to the internet, even for offline mode (might have been ME2) but it was a pain in the arse with constant disconnects. I realise that Black Ops would be multiplayer and therefore I'd have to be connected all the time anyway, but I dunno what my point is.

Screw it, I'll hopefully get it at Christmas.

<[ShiTE]>

I'm still working on the acronym.

I'm nearly there but keep getting stuck with the E,

Scottish Homosexual is too Egotistical
Scottish Homosexual is Terribly Embyonic

If you weren't comfortable with Homosexual I would be happy to discuss replacing it with Hobo.

I'm nearly there but keep getting stuck with the E,

Scottish Homosexual is too Egotistical
Scottish Homosexual is Terribly Embyonic

If you weren't comfortable with Homosexual I would be happy to discuss replacing it with Hobo.

I take strong issue with this! I'm only part Scottish!

And wtf does embyonic mean?

New game: Im picking 3 letters

and you guys can pick the name. The funniest is the winner!

The 3 letters are: BAH

Hope the UTA clan goes well for you guys!

BAH - Big Ass Hoes

would be tempted to play in it but A.Can't afford £30 B.never have time to play games any more C.I dont really like call of duty which is a shame! so much camping involved in online play reminds me of counter strike and puts me to sleep :(

hope the UTA guys do well though gl!

About html's worries over lack of anti-cheat protection: let's cheat. I can't be the only one thinking this. I'm tired of being Mr. Nice Guy in UT, I want to lame me some cheatage. Really piss people off sideways. I mean get totally on their absolute boobs and stuff. Who's with me?