Call of Duty - Black Ops Clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Just pre-ordered from Amazon.

Zavvi and GAME are now selling at £35, while Amazon and Play have gone down to £30 (for UK people).

cool this gonna be good guys! just make sure u wait for me to get home from work before u all play thanks!!!!

I'm not pre-ordering, cause I'm not sure it will be there on release day, and that's gonna be my day off! Gotta pay some more in the shop then :D

53eur here, I don't get it why
i pay 40(!) percent more for that game cos it's gonna get exported, not like I don't have the money, it's just BS that we have to pay 40 percent more for the same game which can be played for 17£ less in the UK, really insane, plus it won't be the uncut version anyways

might get it from somewhere else then

Probably Utrecht Game Mania or Almere MediaMarkt. Heard there is one for sure in Gouda, but that's too far :teehee: Would think about 50 euro's anyway.
What kind of coupons btw? Or you got CD-coupons?

Probably Utrecht Game Mania or Almere MediaMarkt. Heard there is one for sure in Gouda, but that's too far :teehee: Would think about 50 euro's anyway.
What kind of coupons btw? Or you got CD-coupons?

Got some gift card thingie. Bday gift at my work. Cba going to utrecht or almere at midnight for it tho :P

Got some gift card thingie. Bday gift at my work. Cba going to utrecht or almere at midnight for it tho :P

Might aswell go to Free Record Shop then yes :D

Although Utrecht is only 20 minute drive from Amersfoort, specially at that time of evening lol

And unfortunately not Che, not on a monday night :(

That's OK, he's not invited anyway :trout:

I don't think I can be arsed learning a new online game. Took me years and years to master UT and shred all you weedy nublets. I'm not up to doing it all again and I know you lot couldn't take a second dose of punishment.

On the other hand, I might get it for xmas and decide that it's worth trying :\

Its a game! It takes like 2 minutes to learn once you setup controls numpty

Not for anthony it doesnt. Hell he even thinks he mastered ut by now, yet he still gets lost in guardia and has trouble finding the button to shoot ;)