Call of Duty - Black Ops Clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

w00t, my copy just got dispatched (first class) from Amazon. Hopefully I get it a day early :D

We could just use the old "]uta[" - "Unbearable Testicle Ache" clan tag. It was the name of the short-lived BF2142 clan, and there's already the (hidden) sub-forum for it.

]uta[ is ok imo. I played a lot of domination on mw2 and I really like that mode because I'm not a player that keeps looking for frags so domination was the most attractive mode for me. (still remember when I sneaked into some house and killed 5 guys with the knife in a few sec. aka a monster kill on ut lol)

btw, probably I'm not getting black ops because I would have to upgrade my pc :(

Domination sounds good :D Liked it in MW2.

BTW Nightwing, if you were able to play MW2, I'm sure Black Ops won't be much of a problem

what other teamplay mods are there? i think there is a co-op campaign isnt there? lets do that together:D will be fun

Aside from domination, wasn't there a mod like Assault?

I'll post my thoughts of a clan tag soon!

My copy came through the letterbox an hour ago. Can't play it for another 3 days though because Steam says it isn't released yet :angry:

Hate... Steam... so much right now.

Edit: It doesn't even let you install the files onto your computer. The only option there is to "preload", which is loling because I have all the files needed in my CD-Drive, yet they ask me if I want to spend hours downloading the game instead :spit:

(I get this far, then when I press "install" Steam loads up and tells me it isn't released yet).

Last edited:
That sucks man :hangover:

Well that stops me from trying to get the game early on monday :rofl:

Kinda shit you can't even play single player then.

I think Domination would be good to focuss on and maybe after that Demolition/Sabotage.

But at first it would be nice to just get playing with the all of us, and see what suits best

Man XB, for a clan leader you aren't really informed are you? :p:

Everyone needs Steam in order to play Black Ops, there was a slight chance you could install the game and that only multiplayer would unlock at midnight on the 9th, but apparantly Steam needs to activate it before the full install.

Steam will be used to keep track of players in game and to actually load up the game and keep up ingame achievements

XB never had a steam game before, arent you?`:teehee:

that's the devilish with steam games (and that's why i hate them so much).
You are forced to wait until the game is oficially be released so you can active your copy and play it. It doesnt matter if you've the CD/DVD at all. You are addicted to the almighty of Steam anyway. :puke: