Call of Duty - Black Ops Clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Really? Mine still says Pre-Load. It's 100% loaded though.

/Edit nm, restarted steam. Unlocking game files now :D

/Edit 2, guess that's as much as it does, still can't enter the game itself.

Last edited:
Noticing weird framerate issues aswell. Game looks like it can be run on max settings fine, ping is around 20 aswell so that can't be the problem. Hope there is a patch tomorrow!

hooray, game is out. after all the hype the game must be great!!!!1111 :rolleyes:
Okay, the treyache parts of COD always sucked big time comoared to the ones of Infinity ward, but this time everything is different! Hypes are never wrong. :nod:

Read reviews, boy this game is nothing for me. Again there are tons of waves of enemies you've to kill without using the brain. Yawn. The real difference is just that there is more Gore. Wow :P

oh, i am also curious which strategy-important "Buildings" you've to secure this time. damn i was so excited that i had to protect restaurants and burger huts in MW2 several minutes!! Hopefully this time it's a supermarkt or even a single car garage!!!!

Ye iam no big fan of the series. CoD1 was fun, but all other parts were just more of the same.

Noticing weird framerate issues aswell. Game looks like it can be run on max settings fine, ping is around 20 aswell so that can't be the problem. Hope there is a patch tomorrow!

Same. I'm assuming they should get a patch out relatively soon, just because of the sheer amount of people having these framerate/connection problems. It's not as bad in single player for me however; if I put most settings to low then it's more or less playable, with just the odd stutter.

I read (and heared) horrible things on forums and from friends.
FPS drops, freezes, lags etc. But I'm installing it now :cool:

oh hai im buying it but only for 4 reasons:

1: all the hype
2: the canadian dollar is currently worth more than the american dollar LOOOOOOOOOOL
3: bn told me u can play with euros so treyarch isnt as gay as blizzard with sc2
4: THERES REMOTE CONTROLLED CARS THAT EXPLODE JUST LIKE IN GTA <3 :D :teehee:

Figured out a way to install it from the disc instead of downloading through Steam, I wonder if it will work :D

woohoo, what a surprise. there are technical flaws? Who would have thought about that with an overhyped steam-activation game? :rolleyes:

As usual the guys who wanna play at the release date are fucked. Surprisingly they will never learn and cant wait 3 fucking days so the main problems are solved :P

It's ridiculous what i read in forums. About heavy fps-dropdowns in SP, about lags, about install-problems, about wrong ping showing in the poor serverbrowser. :nono:

Last edited:
Bart u sound like a broken record, im actually excited to get home and play it, makes a change

hakhtml wantz moar steamy friendz only have sphere atm :(

lol got the game
now i want to install it and steam installs from the internet instead the CD....
How to fix?
"C:\Program Files\steam\steam.exe" -install E
doesnt work:(
edit:fixed, i forgot E: :P
next problem servers are to busy...

Last edited: