Ban Cheaters?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well... Would you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a bit tired of this discussion really..
Rookie we know ur point of view by now, not necessary to sum it up 11 times for us!

You really think that ur poll will change m1c's situation? I doubt so, the decission has been made by admins and won't be changed. If you simply read MyM's reply then u know that a two times ban was already part of the plan, but since the new system has been introduced and no logs from before were being kept, there's not much an admin can do.

m1c is a lucky person with this rule. He's one of the few people who actually gets a third chance. Just life with it Rookie instead of keep bashing every person who thinks differently than you.

now get back to your cave!

what i dont understand is players that have been around here for such a long time get caught with a cheat, players that doesnt need a cheat and that they only looses respect from other players and is back after 3months. Its obvius the rules must be harder for a person that cheats, not a second chance deal, not a 'i only tried it for fun'. The rules should say permban IMO.

lol brain just cuz u vote for the fact that you don't give a shit about cheaters wich is obvious cuz u play with em.

Doesn't mean that the rest feels the same just look at the majority of the votes it's time for change. And it's unacceptable that m1c got a 3d go the rule was already set that it was to admins discretion. Aka there is no fixed penalty.

So the excuse on the 2nd go a lifetime ban was in the pipeline doesn't cut it for me. People were well aware it was his 2nd ban logged or not. It's even in the post where it says he's been found out for crying out loud.

So in short it's cute that you are tired of the discussion. Maybe it's time for the admin team to make their statements on what they are gonna do with it. Till then i don't see the harm in the discussion.

As for m1c's situation no i don't think it will change it for him but it should.

And me going to the cave sure. As soon as you click yer heels three times and go back to your imaginary world of peace love and understanding.

Last edited:
Doesn't mean that the rest feels the same just look at the majority of the votes it's time for change. And it's unacceptable that m1c got a 3d go the rule was already set that it was to admins discretion.

Ok i get it now. You have been looking for support the last three months pming every single player in UTA to see who would sign your petition (aka this poll). And then post it when a "cheater" is unbanned. Can i say /golfclap.

Bassicly what every1 is saying, if you can't play by the rules, you should leave by yourself or leave by force?

Am i right or wrong?

Obviously Micro has become the main subject of this poll and if we´d take a quick look at the numbers so far it would mean:

Out of 84 voters:

76 ppl wants Micro permanently banned

4 ppl doesn´t care

4 ppl wants him to be able to cheat for the rest of his life

Pretty obvious what needs to be done.

no what some are saying is if your caught cheating you should be banned for life
and others are saying if your caught twice you should be banned for life
and a very small group are saying they don’t care.
and a very very small group want to dismiss cheating as a little moment of silliness even doing it twice and we should all forget about it.

Why people are continuing this is because m1c who has been caught twice is still a member of a clan and active in the league which understandably other clans members find unacceptable and to be perfectly blunt IS unacceptable he has cheated got caught then cheated again no clan in their right mind is going to want to play against a team with him in it.

Well i voted perm ban.

Why, CHEAT is illegal! It ruins the game!
We all can see the deference between a cheater and a non cheater.

Plus i think no one installs/use a bot for a mistake, i totally believe if someone use's it its because he/she wants to!

we've all once thinked about how it is to have a bot... Some try, most don't... give them a 2nd chance.
And pointless thread anyhow, Rule is a Rule...

people in prison get second chances after killing someone, and cheaters don't deserve one? :rofl:

Well m8 ...a rule is a rule but in any society rules can be and must be updated !

players actually leaving the league? [examples]

or some of your buddies who come back for 1 match and leave again because raichu is still acting like a 5 year old? (and a bazillion times better than them, despite having not cheated for like 4 years...)

Let's just say not being caught for 4 years doesn't mean he didn't cheat ...

We could have a cheat clan in a sub-league. What happens is: if you're caught cheating you are taken out of whichever clan was stupid enough to take / retain you in the first place, and you're put into the special cheating clan - <<CnUt!>> would be a perfect tag. You then play four matches per month in the sub-league, with no opposition obviously, since your clan is the only one in the sub-league - [[CocK]] would be my suggestion for the league name. That way the cheats can be champions every month and year, just like they always always wanted, and the rest of us don't have to put up with their shit in the real league.

Obviously Micro has become the main subject of this poll and if we´d take a quick look at the numbers so far it would mean:

Out of 84 voters:

4 ppl doesn´t care

well
there isnt the option 3rd time perm ban. think some would have voted that one.

well
there isnt the option 3rd time perm ban. think some would have voted that one.

You really think so?
Out of all replies about the topic in this thread i think at least 90% of them says either ban permanently or "every1 is worth a second chance".

yeah, they say "worth a second chance" because it's an option in the poll. it's useless to say give them 3 chances when there aint an option in the poll for it. that's what i think :p:

Why 3 chances? How about we ban them after they've cheated for the 1337th time. If it somehow (and I can't think of a good enough reason) was a mistake. Then yes possibly a 2nd chance, otherwise perm ban.

According to voting wish wants micro to be permanently banned :lol:

Out of 84 voters:

4 ppl doesn´t care

So.. basically this topic is 'perm ban for mic ??' on which case i seriously doubt admins would allow that vote/discussion in the forums.
I still think topic is about 'cheaters' not just one, and trust me TuT when im saying if you want ban change for 1 player who cheated more than once, a lot more in here won't like results following it, cause surely admins start hounting down others :P
:mushroom:

According to voting wish wants micro to be permanently banned :lol:

:lol: yes i noticed that as well.

And Dirz, tbh if many ppl would want to give some1 a 3rd chance they would have voted for the 3rd option. Only 4 ppl did.

So.. basically this topic is 'perm ban for mic ??' on which case i seriously doubt admins would allow that vote/discussion in the forums.
I still think topic is about 'cheaters' not just one, and trust me TuT when im saying if you want ban change for 1 player who cheated more than once, a lot more in here won't like results following it, cause surely admins start hounting down others :P
:mushroom:

No Anti, i said it has turned into that. It wasn´t that from the start but on the later pages his name is mentioned quite a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.