Ban Cheaters?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well... Would you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i didnt asked you directly wish ... :rolleyes:

And in this matter of " CHEATS " im a bit like rookie, "once a cheater ..."

the report only says we will have a full squad available in 2months, which was quite true, we had to sub a few players to make up for m1c0s ban.

that doesn't mean we struggled at all, we quite easily held a 7:3 win ratio without m1c being available, I would hardly call that struggling, considering 2 of the losses were against the two best clans in the league atm, and the third one was extremely unlucky where we lost 8-6 in the last few seconds vs a well organised clan

I keep hearing this same old crap about me using bug exploits etc, the only thing i can some close to thinking is that you are suggesting sniping in the bridge water, and since alot of people use that - heck even clans used to have a position for someone to defend in the water, I hardly think that counts as me solely abusing a bug

i was thinking more in the line of ballistic hiding in the door posts leading to the room with the fan you can shoot down.;)

Like you never exploit bugs Rookie. I've seen you abuse water bug on bridge and riverbed wall bugs. Dont talk shit

As for the poll, the options hardly reflect a fair opinion. The "dont care" option doesnt really apply to the option of thinking he shouldnt get banned. Maybe you should rephrase your stupid poll better.

As for the ban, why should he get banned for longer? He didnt use it to gain anything cant you GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD?? If he had intent and then used it then OK ban, until then stfu seriously.

Ban uZi for admitting to once practicing with a bot and that goes for everyone. Because that is exactly the same.

i was thinking more in the line of ballistic hiding in the door posts leading to the room with the fan you can shoot down.;)

admittedly, I have been in that bug now and then, along with countless others.

I can't remember the last time I went in there, actually

I guess this is almost as bad as [X]Squad taking the boxes on bridge and putting them in the small passage which leads to the door compressor, which I can remember quite clearly and vividly during our proAS war

"Known / unknown map-specific bugs for the purpose of preventing the attackers from completing the map or the defenders from effectively defending the map, or any other bug deemed unacceptable to use by League Administration"

according to this quote, it would only be considered cheating if the attackers have a severe disadvantage completing the map and it prevented the attackers from completing it.

I hardly think the ballistic wall bug fits into this category, since it's quite simple to shoot in the ONLY place it is possible to be and kill the 'bug abuser' first time and continue playing the map

Edit: that quote from the rules is more leaning towards the non LAS version of rook for example, where you can hammer into the small place and stop the library doors from opening

Last edited:
hey wish!

u voted for '2nd time permban'.

but u acting like m1c shud be still here?

i am confused tbh :x

So..what will happen after this thread lol fuck all as ussual or will the admins listen to the democracy

my comments don't really have much to do with m1c, i'm just trying to show how some people are talking pure bollox

if the rules were to change, I do beleive they should change to 2nd attempt = ban

that would result in m1c still being here, since as I said you can't really enforce a new rule and then ban past culprits who have gone against the new rule

yes ofc he wud still be here if they bring this rule on NOW.

but ur opintion is 2nd attempt = ban, did u hav the same opinion when m1c got caught the 2nd time?
or just now, after he got unbanned?

edit:

because it seems like superm1c (lol) said:

According to voting wish wants micro to be permanently banned :lol:

i had never considered it untill i read this post, since lets face it; at the end of the day it is, and always will be the admins desicions on ban durations - since each case is individual and alot of information is not released to the community

@supermic quote: why would I want a friend and a guy I played with for years to be banned? I wouldnt.

I don't want him to be banned, but maybe he should have been - but he's not, and this rule is for the future, not for re-sentencing m1c with a permament ban

Infact, this thread has absoluteley nothing at all to do with m1c, he was banned, and now unbanned - his ban is not up for discussion, it has run its course

Last edited:
I guess the thread went abit topic.

Seriously, you can't create a new rule and then ban people that broke that rule in the past.
Teh admin team didn't banned m1c permantly. banning him permantly now would be even quite unfair for him.

Only possibility is that teh admin team add or modify the existing rules in the future, so next cheaters will be punished in another (better?) way.
That's what Brajan, obviously an admin, said.

I guess the admin team will see what the majority of the community want and will modify the rules in that way.

the poll has nothing at all to do with m1cr0, it's about the rules in general about cheating.
seriously, start thinking before posting tut

I´ll quote myself: "Obviously Micro has become the main subject of this poll"

seriously, start reading and trying to understand before posting Wish

he has become 'a subject' of the thread, but the threads' intention was NOT about m1c
the poll remains to be about the rule on cheating in general - i do not see m1cs name anywhere in the poll options
since this thread is based on the poll, the core of the thread has nothing to do with m1c at all

Last edited:
I take it as you didn´t understand what i wrote once again. Read til you do, then answer.

ofcourse I read what you said, your original point is that you took the poll numbers and concluded that 78 people want m1c to be banned

In actual fact, 78 people want the rules on cheating to be changed for the future

If the poll specifically stated that m1cs ban should have been permanent/longer, then I would agree with you

Like me, for one, wouldn't mind seeing the rule changed to having a permanent ban the second time you cheat 'in a league game', but that doesnt mean I want to have m1c banned, I don't.

You then concluded with the statement 'I see what needs to be done', which has already been said, you cannot enforce a new rule on a past culprit

lol [X]-squad used boxes i seriously doubt that. nor did we fuck about killing the books or whatever.

and torp a bridge bug on riverbedAL? news to me

ok wish so if someone would start the poll to get mic booted you'd be a lot happier right?

i wouldnt be bothered, but at least tut would be able to make a truthful comment then based on the results

but yet again, it would be another waste of forum bandwith, since the admins decision has already come to a conclusion as far as m1c goes

Status
Not open for further replies.