Ban Cheaters?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well... Would you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl u guys are totally crazy LOL can u stop fucking around and doing useless flames?

how bout we do something with the result of the thread:

change rules to the following:

LIFEBAN ON FIRST ATTEMPT OF ANY WAY OF CHEATING

imho it has to be that simple! a 2nd attempt - lifeban does fuck nothing.

everybody deserves a second chance! but not if u can absolutely prevent urself from getting in that situation!

Serious this Torpedo guy makes me laugh ...

So he comes here and make up this history about a CB dude who told him that a leader told him that someone from cNp cheats :rofl: oh but he cant state names :lol:

Well i tell you this Torp, i know it never happen to you and your clan, but when clans are pretty good they are constantly inspected ... everyone can call cheater to another but few are the ones who can prove it !

The ones that call and cant prove are LOSER's who probably got rapped in a match and then make these lame history about the other clan cheating to justify the lost match.

The ones that prove it are respectful players who usually just call cheaters to ppl who they are 100% sure they cheat and to ppl they can prove they cheated ( demos, server logs etc ).

I could pump up with some nick names from UTA that are probably cheating ( in fact thats why i told you guys to update the leagueAS protections cause im pretty sure something is missing ... ) but since i cant prove ive been shutted ... but one thing im sure if you get the correct infos and protections more Micro's Wish's will jump out ...

Everyone that have been playing for long this game knows the difference between a hack and a skill ... thats the only thing i tell you!

Peace !

So..bassicly Torp is talking bollox and tells people to fuck off when he can't win the discussion?

Both yes and no m8.

It´s confirmed that he talks bollox, but when he can´t win a discussion he starts rumours :)

1) Cymrian, you dont know a thing about me or this league.

2) TuT, why do you keep saying things are fact, they are opinion and more importantly your idiotic opinion.

3) When have I started rumour? Ever? Name examples please.

4) Keep thinking its a rumour all you like, it has no effect on me. If the player is found out it will be who is laughing while you are crying in the corner thinking of what to say next. The player was apart of cNp iAS squad so it doesnt just apply to clanbase, it does to UTA aswell.

The ones that call and cant prove are LOSER's who probably got rapped in a match and then make these lame history about the other clan cheating to justify the lost match.

Christ yes, I do this every single match fs :shout: No bugger ever pays attention though.

jesss this thread is still alive?

oh look ... what that button do?

Thx for your votes and posts but it's gone away from a subject now. We admins know your opinion now and we'll try to sort it asap however don't expect radical changes in 2 days. Give us some time to make it really better not just fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.