Bad Loosers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my opinion and thats final

i have never seen so much lucky kills, here an example on ballistic:
i go up the ramp, my rockets pushed Samy down at the top and at the very fast fly, he moved 180 dagree and hit me with the shock on my Head

1 so lucky shoot all some clanwars is ok, but 4-5 in 5 min not

i have never called someone an cheater in an match, but this was not normal

i hope you understand my english:D

fs why do you even discuss this?

on the 5th we had a proas match vs mi5 and they WON!!! they won 8-0!!!
can you imagine that?
vs us?!?!
they must have cheated, i mean its impossible to win 8-0 over a decent clan like us, whos players skill level is so close to the opposing team

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Cazzy
King ur the first French bloke I see that can type English that good. May your country make an example of you.

yeh i agree :D but isnt Ben_GRIMM french? his english is really cool too :D

gg tho! mongos

can the ppl who joined this thread realise that it`s not the fact we lost ,it`s the way they won ,we did not expect to win as they r a much better team ,but things i saw i dont agree with so blah blah blah ,u know the rest :moon:

lolz i think this is most defence the mi5 anti-accusation brigade have ever put up, I count 4 ppl!!! :eek: :eek:

normally its just me n fieldy.

yep my mind is creative konnan, I can think up at least 40 alternative names for joo about 10 mins. impressed?? :nod:

OK, I'm usually the quiet one, but I got one thing to say. I also am like skully. I get very intense during and after a match. As for what Helly is say: There are 2 things that stuck out clearly to me.

1. Ballistic: heading for final objective up right tunnel, load six rox and fire at defender standing in tunnel. Defender bounces of right wall, off ceiling and off left wall, lands and completes a shock combo on me.

2. Overlord: got boosted to wall on beach just to the left of entrance ramp. Defender is in usual spot that hammer-launcher would be firing away with mini taking out guys coming up the beach. As soon as he killed attacker there is an instantaneous, PERFECT 180 to face me and finish me off (full health) when there was no way in hell he could even know I was there.

I have suffered many a loss. In fact many an embarassing loss and have said well played to the other clan and bad game to my m8s, but there were just too many "lucky" occurences in my opinion. No doubt mi5 is superior and has great players, but I doubt the honesty of some.

k, it's actually not my task to proof that I am innocent, it's the opponents task to underline accusations with proofs

Originally posted by Shokkwaive
1. Ballistic: heading for final objective up right tunnel, load six rox and fire at defender standing in tunnel. Defender bounces of right wall, off ceiling and off left wall, lands and completes a shock combo on me.

u've seen monkies movie? We are NOT a clan of unskilled DM-Players. Players like twist and monkey are practising those stuff every day...

2. Overlord: got boosted to wall on beach just to the left of entrance ramp. Defender is in usual spot that hammer-launcher would be firing away with mini taking out guys coming up the beach. As soon as he killed attacker there is an instantaneous, PERFECT 180 to face me and finish me off (full health) when there was no way in hell he could even know I was there.

beside the fact that it's was 100% useless in the match (eyy, when was Overlord played ehh??) to use any external aiming help... it is our sniping skillz that owned you... other player can do so too but I guess u havent got yet enouff experience ehh?? well, concerning me... I've been playing since the begin of this f00king league fs

I have suffered many a loss. In fact many an embarassing loss and have said well played to the other clan and bad game to my m8s, but there were just too many "lucky" occurences in my opinion. No doubt mi5 is superior and has great players, but I doubt the honesty of some. [/B]

u doubt, u doubt, and u doubt, and finally u ACCUUSE and write it down... but I haven't seen 1 screeny yet... piss of fs!

Last edited:
The better the players are the more often they get superior kills. I play a lot DM and when i play with really good guys they makes some really unbelievable stuff. But the more often I play the more often I do this stuff as well. Sometimes u hear a noise behind u turn around and give him headshot. Its just a reflex that u shoot and wen ur aim is good and ur lucky u get a headshot.

Well sometimes ur lucky and get the headshot/the switch with 1 hp or whatever, sometimes ur not so lucky then u get killed 1sec before switch.

And if u had ever played dm with twist, monk, samy etc. u would know how good they are. Just watch monks movie, all those superior kills in the end are a lucky as well. Sometimes I make 5 of those in 1 game, sometimes none the whole day.

Anyway u dont even have a demo or something just unproven statements.

w00t for once I have to defend an mi5 player :eek:
shokk that "turning around when you landed on the beach, with his back turned to you" is nothin special, you know it really helps to disable the UT music so you can hear ppl walking, landing or do whatever stuff. in UT engine the landing is handled really crap (cheers Q3 ) , but still ppl make a noise when landing. I usually hear ppl landing (from launch or from whatever) behind me too, still I dont see em but I know they're there; (as I know where my own teammates are and they aint launchin themselves around I dont think) I can most likely say its an opponent/attacker who just landed.

and if I can do that I'm certain some mi5 dudes shouldn't have a hard time pulling it off as well.

(sorry for the bad english at places, I'm not in a status to concentrate fully on this atm ;) )

yeh we all play without ut music and only hear sfx, so some peeps have the ability to hear peeps :rolleyes: , maybe theyre just walking
and monk, luck > skill fs, oh yes its true :)

Well that just goes to prove what I've always known and said. Mi5 are good players, but the most arrogant fuckers in the world. They can't walk into a room because their egos are so big they won't fit through the door.

LOL. They practice stuff like that (ballistic comment) Practice taking six rox and living?

One more point. Did I once accuse anyone of cheating? DId I once say the word aimbot? Did I flame you? Actually, I complemented you fuckers. All I said was unusual occurences. But that just shows your mentality to come flaming right at me and being defensive

Originally posted by KiNG
ah cmon not gain skull :o
No offense to [X], but do u really think we need to cheat to defeat you? :o :o

precisely my point ,and there`s no screenies coz we were`nt expecting this shit :moon:

:nono:

The 6 rocks in the feet thing is just lag, maybe mi5 (esp. Stylefish) get away with it a lot but id assume its cos he has more lag... the fact that he says everyone is sliding for him suggest he is lagged.... so thats the "lag sliding" explained, same has happened to be on a dm server, ive had a terrible ping/PL and avoided things i was sure would kill me, you can still control what youre doing while it happens... its just luck/lag together :(

And if anyones gonna accuse any Div 1 player of aimbotting unless its blatantly obvious (ie specced em and can see the jumping of targets) then its just dumb.

little example: today my DM clan played a clan who we have beaten (and i mean owned) loads of times before and they actually banned us from their server saying we were aimbotting and mercs... bit dumb since we always rape em :\

Only person ive ever thought in Mi5 could be cheating is stylefish and thats cos of his sliding, i aint gonna say he doesnt slide cos he blatantly does, but i dont think he does it deliberately... its just lag and a bit of luck... im sure he would prefer a 20 ping with 0 PL than what he has to play with on UK servers... i know i would when i have sliding problems - makes me feel sick :(

later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.