Bad Loosers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny

Attention, Explosive!
Aug 5, 2001
Sweden
After a lost match, and we also loose match;), we never insult other clans being cheaters. Lately we played X-Squad and were able to beat them clearly 8-0.

As you can read on "http://league.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=753" the X-Squad insults us of being cheaters.

I hope their insults were only caused by the emotions right after the match...

I estimate an apologize, everything else just shows the bad loosers

thx in advance your lenz0r

:lol:
did you ever read the other match reports made by Mr Flame aka sKully :D
then you will see it's his nature and he luvs it.
Don't blame him blame yourself, next time let him win a few maps fs :D

j/k btw before I get flamed :flack:

Last edited:
nope no joke ,never had a complaint wen pld u guys b4 , but that match u cheated , aplogise`s forget it this shit really as pissed me off after all the time i been playing :moon:

btw it was just 2 of ur guys i`m accusing ,maybe u dont know they cheat ,i mean mc admitted he did`nt know latino cheated :lol: :moon:

honestly never did think u cheated against us b4 ,yeah i take the piss after matches but everybody knows it`s a joke ,but not this time sorry for the good guys in ur clan u can play real good but dont mean shit if 2 of the others cheat,tbh i dont really know y i`m complaining coz the league cant do fuc all about u guys:moon:

accusation and no background... I used to do that too... but I was much younger at that time...

Ah lolze...so u mean your previous accusations were just jokes?? Ah well, maybe Gayzzy is the man with the greatest sense of humour in UK then after all...
That would makes sense.
Seems u UKer all have a dry sense of humour, no wonder French ppl like me have some difficulties understanding it =) So don t get mad at me if i post some harsh stuff from time to time =), it s just that i m a poor french bastard with no sense of humour, so i always thought it was flames to my clan =(

And skully plz post the names of the 2 cheaters and the reasons why u think those 2 cheated and why the others didn t ...

y post the names ,so they can reply with I DID`NT CHEAT .they know they cheated ,ask mc about my previous claims of cheating he knows it was a joke like i said u got some top players pity about wot the others get up to:moon:

Originally posted by Oxygen
accusation and no background... I used to do that too... but I was much younger at that time...

well i aint young and i dont post on forums about stuff like this if i`m joking ,and it is only a game as some1 said ,so y fucking cheat :moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.