Bad Loosers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeker sod off. :P

King ur the first French bloke I see that can type English that good. May your country make an example of you.

Skull ur a freak, but still my bitch

Lenner, swiss cock is the smallest of the world.

sorry guys, but this was not normal
i have never seen so much lucky shoots, since i play UT, esp. from Samy and Twister.

Originally posted by KiNG
and he was He1HaCh1's partner in the 2vs2 league.
:eek:

Don't underestimate the powah of Twist0r da 1337 ;)

What Konnan means to say is, spam > skill

Insert annoying smiley here ":P"

Originally posted by Konnan
Zzzzz, we can better start reccing some demos
and dont forget, luck > skill

LOL

i play sometimes as Merc in an CTF-1.Division as Sniper, and there plays very much more high-skilled Players as at Assault and so much luck i have never seen

why was Samy disconnected (kicked?) from the Server?

Last edited:
maybe cuz he doesnt have a 1337 comp like u but a p200 and was still loading maps for 2 mins

i dunno what cheat ur trying to proove though? that we have aimbot and i was main fragger most of the times as backdefender, oye its my 1337 bot :p:

Twister Dominated in the Clanbase DM cup war against shuuk. Not bad for a lowly Assault player. Thank god Dim/wick dont have european pings in this league, they'd be outcast as cheaters within about 20 mins of playing.

Coming from NRG, with class snipers like uzi, scorp etc. I would have thought u wouldnt be so quick to cry CHEAT when u lose ur head a few times to some sniping.

sad.

yep
and twister made a dominating against shuuk.. wish there was some demo somewhere
samy has always played in good DM clans

maybe that makes ur CTF sniper - 0 :P

i know Shuuk very good, and in that match was only the first map close and Shuuk´s ping wasnt very good (esp. Kurt)

and the most CTF-Players are in DM-Clans too:p:

careful kon, that was borderline agrreing with me, edit ur post now before the world implodes!!!!!!!!

:P

so u also know mi5 well and we also can have lucky snipeshots
maybe we had 2 in the entire war though :lol:

btw u guys got any demos or summin... or u just started to accuse us after the war and forgot the demos in war?

Coming from NRG, with class snipers like uzi, scorp etc. I would have thought u wouldnt be so quick to cry CHEAT when u lose ur head a few times to some sniping.

Don't praise me, i suck

Or do i have the biggest inferiority complex of UTA?

Soz just found this word in english, really had to use it:P

:lol: scorp

mi5 sucks so hard ( ;) ), but try spamming a small passage with a sniper, after a few minutes even the bloodiest noob will get a frag :P

Status
Not open for further replies.