Bad Loosers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cheat u fucking homos ?
piut me in a 1 v 1 Deathmatch and see if i fucking cheat
come spec me on assault servers ffs
nice accusations
WHERES THE FUCKIN PROOF ?

quote from skull
"yeah sure , there so fuckin despareate to be top they will do anything"

err ?
not desperate to be top, its nice to be, but we desperate ?
thought this was a game ?
riiiiigth

ty Caz :P

i play sometimes as Merc in an CTF-1.Division as Sniper, and there plays very much more high-skilled Players as at Assault and so much luck i have never seen

lol...this is funny...cuz you play in a "CTF-1.Division as Sniper" with super extra 1337 pL4YA]-[$ who rUl3 da h0u$e you maybe expected to own the "very much more low-skilled Players" of Mi5 on your own?
Even when you have 100 ping and 5-10% loss?
even more lol
Ah well...Sorry u got your ass kicked by n00bs then =(

why was Samy disconnected (kicked?) from the Server?
Dunno. Ask your m8 Phear or any other admin to check the server log.
Unless u also think we bribed all the admins????

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by KiNG
and he was He1HaCh1's partner in the 2vs2 league.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U know there is a reason why we didn t and will never recruit He1HaCh1 while Samy is still one of us ;)

Shuuk´s ping wasnt very good
Their pings were not THAT bad :p: ;)

And Tek FU u all-ping-no-skill-n00b :P

Last edited:
dunno about botting did`nt see any of that only pld last 3 maps maps ,my prb was ur slideing ,ie riverbed legend slide right up the ramp walks thro 4 of my rockets and 2 from shockwaive reaches top slides left and then right onto switch ,my ping was 55 his was 65,some slideing by fishy aswell but did`nt check anypings then dunno wot u think of that :moon:

erm dont think u have ever seen a peep slide, they dont teleport then :rolleyes:
and i saw people "sliding" all game as well, maybe explains the pl

I get a 60 - 80 ping on League Servers, and i still get people sliding. I have a 60 ping in f1, but a 400 ping in f6

Next time check your f6 ping, it may be the same as mine

nope no teleporting ,just looked like controled slideing to me ,pld on some shit servers in matches ,never seen it :moon:

Originally posted by GRZ
Fieldy dont talk like that, with all respect.....you should know better. You did recruit He1HaCh1 and he even played in a league game vs AAK

we trialed him to see if he is still enouff strong for our squad... be we rejected him cos of the investigations...

Orginally posted by Skull
nope no teleporting ,just looked like controled slideing to me ,pld on some shit servers in matches ,never seen it

n00b, seems to me u haven't played enouff league matches yet... on server#2 all players were sliding for me and every frag was lucky one...

If Samy was He1HaCh1´s partner and m8 its easy to jump to conclusions
Yeah and he s been scorp clanmate too. So?
Does that mean scorp is botting?
IMO not.
But as u said it s easy to jump to conclusion.

You did recruit He1HaCh1 and he even played in a league game vs AAK before me and scorp found out that he was He1HaCh1
Yep because we were assuming it was SteeL/Devil Mi5. It s just the first time sometime used a fake name to try to join us, we didn t expect such a thing tbh, guess that s something we should look into more carefully next time. It was our mistake indeed. But as soon you did inform us his real identity we kicked him didn t we?

I know your clan members have skills dont turn into a gayzzy mode keep your cool.
No way i m turning into a gayzzy mode. I often post in flame wars but i never start those threads nor try to stir shit. It s just that i love my clan and i hate it when it s beeing badmouthed by some twats. U know so far i remember Mi5 has ALWAYS been accused of cheating, and the time i was a n00b i tended to think that this must be somehow true, since so many ppl were claiming it and few Mi5ers used to reply to those accusations. Till i joined the clan and realize all this was just bullshit. So now if some pricks decided to call us cheaters again i ain t gonna let em do cuz i know i m right.

I was just a bit disappointed by Hellraiser attitude tbh, i myself have been headshoted to death by Hellraiser in some earlier league match, but i didn t call him an aimbot. Same thing happened in recent ION war, where Neo and Ninja headshotted me a zillion times i couldn t even reach the beach on Bridge fs =(
But whenever such a thing is done by ION or NRG ppl call that skill, but when it s done by Mi5 that s very suspicious and ppl immediatly come to the conclusion that we might have been cheating ?
ye sure....

On a sidenote i don t think the gap between top DM/CTF players and top Assault is "that" large (as Hell claimed it is). Besides, beeing good at DM/CTF doesn t mean u will own the Assault scene, it takes quite some time to get Assault/DM/CTF mind if u know what i mean, so switching to one mod to another ain t that easy :D But that s just my personnal opinion :D

Last edited:
u know fuck about the ENTIRE story

for example, stupid example, an old NRG guy comes back and wants to play with NRG again... whats the first thing u gonna do? look up his ip and routing? lol. So we gave him a trial war.

a few days later he seems to be another guy cuz Scorp watched his ip (call it accidentally) and saw it was a dutch... and found out it was The Devil.

and like fiel says, this has nothing to do with samy but with DeviL and the devil
btw fiel: well said 2nd part of the story :), but why write it for the 100th time if people keep accusing us...
this thread went from aimbot accusations to lagslides, too weird for words

Last edited:
Originally posted by Konnan
Zzzzz, we can better start reccing some demos
and dont forget, luck > skill

fu cheater fu cheater! :fingers: :fingers: :fingers:

aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje aapje

lul :P

:bj:

we would have found out anyways when lenz0r started talking italian and i went back in time chat with him
but yeh, thanks for the faster call.... this doesnt mean u can throw ur own conclusions about the samy thing who has nothing to do with him trying to join mi5 under a different name but more an obsession to join us... he knew he couldnt join us with the name The devil

Originally posted by GRZ
lol Kon, you should thank me and scorp for not more embarassment then it could have been

we already thanked ya, ask Scorp...

this thread was actually intended against the unsportsmanlike insults of being cheaters (lagsliders) ...

still no excuse from Skull... didnt expect anything else actually

Status
Not open for further replies.