Bad Loosers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
u really think some twats could have fooled us during such a long time?
I mean we play a lot and often 1vs1 2vs2, and most of the time there is always some of us spectating while the others are playing; and trust me i have specced a lot of my clanmates so far i have never found any of them botting. That doesn t mean noone is botting, ok. But as i already said a long time ago, i know i wouldn t be playing in this clan it was such a cheating-friendly clan, and i don t ask ppl to trust me about this, actually i don t give a fuck.
I dunno who r accusing i suppose it s not Konnan nor Twister nor Stylefish. So that means only tek samy and me left.
Only guy i can t answer is Samy, cuz i hardly know him, but we played a little DM with Mi5 members only some weeks ago and all i remember is that i was very impressed by his skills. Noone found him suspicious btw. That still proves shit, but i don t think he is a cheater, altho it s just my opinion and he was He1HaCh1's partner in the 2vs2 league.
Now about Tek, he just had sub 50 ping the whole match, so no wonder he can play good. I know that cuz since about 2 weeks now i have a HUGE ping improvement on jolt servers ( 30-40ish F1 and 70-80 F6) when i used to have 90-100 F1 150 F6...and i can hit A LOT more and it makes things really easier to do with such a ping. Tek had almost same ping as me in this game.
If i had a reason to explain your heavy defeat, i think the explication would rather be pings: hellraiser had 100ish ping with 5-10% loss, can t remember the others but only one of yours had 50-60ish ping, while 3 of us had (me konnan tek). Overall we outpinged you. And i guess the match would have been a lot closer if pings were fair, but that s not a reason to call us cheaters.
And trust me i know how annoying it is to lose cause of pings, i think Mi5 lost some wars cuz of that :annoyed:

Last edited:
oh skull u can have a demo of me "cheating" vs u. which maps u want to have then? I got everything demoed.

just give up, ur worse than anybody of Mi5 and so ur just jealous.

Who was cheating then?

Twister - 1 of the best DMers the league has
Konnan - well dont have to say anything about him
Samy - former and still active dm player
Fieldy & tek - 50ping

ah yes and me the supercheater including demo-editbot V2.3

Originally posted by Stylefish
oh skull u can have a demo of me "cheating" vs u. which maps u want to have then? I got everything demoed.

just give up, ur worse than anybody of Mi5 and so ur just jealous.

Who was cheating then?

Twister - 1 of the best DMers the league has
Konnan - well dont have to say anything about him
Samy - former and still active dm player
Fieldy & tek - 50ping

ah yes and me the supercheater including demo-editbot V2.3

Ow id love to see the demos off him "cheating" vs u.........:shout:

Thats Crap and you now it is just admit it you got your @$$ kicked by -={Mi5}=- your not the first……:blackeye:

guys ffs, i said only use my spankb0t in publics with 1337 aliases... i told ya that any clan would notice it in a clanwar!

this really dissapoints me!, bad boys! BAD BOYS! :mad:

mi5 u fuckheads cant u ever stop cheating? :lol:

i played konnan and mc in a 2vs2 and i can say 100% they are not cheating, and i think the rest of mi5 are not cheating either, only yoshi - he stinks :D

In my opinion, ppl are allowed to smell a bit if they want to.

It's a cultural trait with fat ppl, and UT playas who cant be arsed with washing.

Oh, and all us OAP's too:)

CHEATERS YeS CHEATErs YEs CHEATSZZ

yes i think , NO i know mi5 cheats like fuck
i didnt see them doing it but i trust skull with all my heart:o
GO skully GO skully GO skully

Status
Not open for further replies.