AS-Needhelp

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SubZero said:
Maybe add more height to the helipad so that u'd have to hammerjump to get the objective?

That would be way to easy to defend then... just hit the attackers a bit so that hammerjump would suicide and you can defend forever...

that looks great!
you should keep this in just like that
maybe the top bit ... some brighter textures - but the wireframe-design.... damn nice !

Yeah I've already said the graphics on the top will be change :p:

btw......you can't jump into it atm....
there will of course be some kind of ladder/stairs onto it (ffs...ppl have to land on it....)

and read what I post...... the objective will probably be underneath it, as to protect against launching (a bit)

maybe just put the objective right under that pad
so ppl can't launch that easy. and getting the obj will become a bit harder.
just an idea...

( :D soz :D )

no honestly - the idea is good :thumb:

W@R-CHILD said:
when do you think its done :rolleyes:

I's done when I feel nothing should be changed anymore :D
I've already said.....could release a beta tomorrow could still B 6 months,,,,,

edit: ok helipad changed.....and yes, the lights on it do move :p

Attachments

• helipad3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
on my bar bill for last night :whatever:

Datel: i hope you dont lose the map again. Better to have a beta because some people will download it

coz about the half won't reply and the ones that do are most likely (95%) to only say 'looks good' :)

DaTeL said:
coz about the half won't reply and the ones that do are most likely (95%) to only say 'looks good' :)

ye :lol: If you feel offended by this IT HAS ITS REASONS :) If you feel a mapper is depressed dont post such messages (not as often) but send him pr0n magazines! If you think the map is shite tell the mapper why you think so, and the mapper will be your friend.