AS-LostTemple

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Time to bring this post up again, seeing as I finally got the map to its beta testing part! :D

Will be doing a couple of ''private'' beta tests with some ppl first before I do a public beta testing. As its needs a bit of work with changing textures and aligning them. While the lightning in most parts could be better aswell. But thats hardly involved with the gameplay on the map. So the private beta tests are mostly to get the gameplay right and see if there are no major spam points or objectives that are hardly defendable etc. And to find and kill the bugs obviously!

So fear another new map on pubs soon! :x

Not really, as Im gonna take some right now. Just I got nothing to upload them to in a bit lol.

@xr; not really but I couldnt be bothered to think of something original lmao

Ok I made a few quick ones, even tho they end up way to dark as usual. But I aint got photoshop here.

Now I only need somewhere to upload lol

going back to the first post is gay, but i did and tbh the pics are waaay too dark :P i couldnt see a thing, but i think i played the map once and can remember what it looked like

anyway i still say: U WILL NEVER FINISH THIS GOATLOVER!

going back to the first post is gay, but i did and tbh the pics are waaay too dark :P i couldnt see a thing, but i think i played the map once and can remember what it looked like

anyway i still say: U WILL NEVER FINISH THIS GOATLOVER!

I will make a special secret room for you xb, with some goats so you can always enjoy urself there.

Oh geez she's beautiful! dunno about playability but can't wait to try her out :naughty:

Ty, well the playability is to be tested once I test it a few times with 10-12 ppl at once. So I can add/remove weapons or ammo etc. To make it more balanced.
But I think most parts will be playable already. On every objective there are possible hammerjumps/launches that you can do and a couple of rippershots to take out the chains.