AS-LostTemple

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Looks really nice des :)

i specially like the first pic those stairs and surrounding area are done really well

kooma said:
The geometry looks good but it deffo needs a lot of work with texturing and lighting. Using textures which show wrapping, ie. textures which have low frequency patterns, is never a good idea. It also makes the map look boring if only a few textures are used in a big area.

Even if you get to use textures which don't show low frequencies, getting them to work with each other is the second most important thing. If all textures look good on their own but they're in completely different styles, it makes the map look hectic and unfinished.

The lighting may well be my sshots, i had to use D3D to take them and that is fubar.

CypresS said:
More screens plz... i need to know how good my map has to be ;)

just go study the ed and ut for 20 yrs, and then do the best you can and still it depends on luck largely to get less than 50% on the moaning side :rolleyes:

I'am only 22, and i am sure that i was unable to read or press a key on any keyboard 20 years ago..

I will just do my best and hope i will get that luck...

If we only could get some old crappy maps out of the league, then we would have more change (and space) to get our new cool maps in the league... All the guardia maps out, that crappy underwater map ( <- you see how much i play that map ) Aah oceanfloor.. yeah.. hehe..

Last edited:
1 bulid building for oyu is like 1 texture
so not much of a lost there :lol:

just finish it gimp and icq me for a beta test like we did the first time wil be a pleasure to test the map again with ya :D

ja maar word pas nadat ik terug kom uit amerika, dan ga ik nieuwe onderdelen kopen, editor crashed heel vaak met mn 2gig hdd dus kan nie echt verder werken aan mn map nu :o

maar hij komt wel af hoor :P

jah k gelukkig :P , want je was hem als aan het bouwen vorig jaar ofzo l0l , maar gewoon ff door gaan he :wanker: