AS-LostTemple

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lol I setup a new pc 2 weeks ago, and deleted my private UT data, including all unfinished maps. This was when I thought of you Des. It was when i accepted that i couldnt probably never be arsed to finish one of them :P

Gj Des.:thumb: I know how hard it is to get your arse up and fix some stuff:P

Lol I setup a new pc 2 weeks ago, and deleted my private UT data, including all unfinished maps. This was when I thought of you Des. It was when i accepted that i couldnt probably never be arsed to finish one of them :P

Gj Des.:thumb: I know how hard it is to get your arse up and fix some stuff:P

Making a map aint hard, but finishing it is. So true fs lol. Doing the small things that other people dont even see or notice is the most annoying part of map building. I atleast want to finish this map and then I will see if im gonna get my ass to finish other maps that I have done.

So I am beating you at finishing a map first! yay :beer:

I will release a public demo somewhere in the next week.

Making a map aint hard, but finishing it is. So true fs lol. Doing the small things that other people dont even see or notice is the most annoying part of map building. I atleast want to finish this map and then I will see if im gonna get my ass to finish other maps that I have done.

So I am beating you at finishing a map first! yay :beer:

I will release a public demo somewhere in the next week.

:lol: this been the longest competition ever then!

Making a map aint hard, but finishing it is. So true fs lol. Doing the small things that other people dont even see or notice is the most annoying part of map building. .

that´s so true :(

mapping = 30%
bug-fixing, tweaking, adjusting = 70%
especially if u add eyecandy´s and strange things...

+ uED has it´s own mind and acts totally unlogical...from time to time :lol:

no ffs, smash my legs, but not my arms :P How am I supposed to play computer then :P?

but I will finish it sooner or later :P :soon:

Got 2 little problems that I need to try to fix and a little work and want to do a little more with the lighting and then im ready to post the first beta to test it online in public.

Still needs more work but thats alot of small things that people will hardly notice anyhow. So hopefully UED wont give me a headache tonight and let me fix it! :rofl:

Got 2 little problems that I need to try to fix and a little work and want to do a little more with the lighting and then im ready to post the first beta to test it online in public.

Still needs more work but thats alot of small things that people will hardly notice anyhow. So hopefully UED wont give me a headache tonight and let me fix it! :rofl:

just pray that it will not do strange things this time then :P

Didnt we all..... :bawling:
Probably takes another 2 :P

Made some BIG changes, thought I posted here about it but it seems I didnt lol.
I basicly cut off the last 50% of the map coz I felt it was to big. Added a completely different ending, so some of the screenies are outdated now.

But I got a beta ready to be uploaded to some servers if people still want to play it after all those years! :rofl: So ill try to get it uploaded to some server tomorrow when im home.

since si><th reformed! :)

hopefully you'll put up the beta in about three months ;)