AS-LavaFort][SE_preview

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

A noob which is going to ripper lavafort should get killed by decent defenders, if you fail at that point, consider yourself a lavafort noob aswell.

And dont come with the "it can be done with 1 ripper" cause there is only one 1 rippershot on the map as far as i know, which should not get the slightest chance to succeed in a 6v6 :P

Btw mic, is it the same 1 as rapmasterp/maggy could do? ;)

FS are you still arguing about LavaFort][???

The entranceway spam isn't even fixed on LavaFort][SE so why bother?

tbh honest

ripper is the same as flackshot in overlord

and they get called flackn00bs

so if 1 is lame they both are

very weak post tbh

lets see.....

flak shot: involves running in the main way to the objective, jumping around all the time and fire at a general area

ripper shot: (in most cases) involves jumping over a wall stealthily which is NOT the main way to go, standing relatively still (minor crouching adjustments) in a predefined spot and fire at a very precise location.

conclusion: there is no valid comparison between flak shot and ripper shot

weak point = ez refutation

basically html the whole thing i enjoy about assault as a whole is u need great teamwork or a piece of individual skill to win a map , and rippering a final objective from a large distance away isnt part of this imo , any noob can do it lol

If any noob can beat your defense on lavafort by rippering, you aren't defending well at all. The great thing about the map is it requires that the defense push up tactically--they have to stop launches as well as rippers and, at the same time, worry about back defense. The attackers have to work on splitting the defense as best they can and finding the best method to attack the current setup.

Or... defense on lavafort: 5 spamming 1 sniping. Even after fuses fs.

well personally i dont like finals that can be taken out with weapons with the exception on riv 3 where you at least see the objective

other objectives fine but not final

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, the map looks alright! Let's give it a test in pug :snot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, finally had a chance to download and test it.

Looks good, deffo better than normal Lavafort][. You`ve made bigger cave entrance which is good, you also increased size of final objective doors, however you have left that crate there which in my eyes makes that room entrance look the same, it will be as difficult to get in there as it is now. But thats only my PoV on this map, i`d love to play it on pugs asap though. ;)

Discuss the map please and carry your discussions about personal differences to a chat!

Any questions about the moderation, PM me!

finally played the map.

There are some things i like and dislike but anyways
Only got one comment beside things already said. Might have missed this aswell.

Sometimes it happens you only get to destroy one fuse. Now if you destroy the fuse the spawnpoint already changes. This only counts for fuse #2.
So fix that and make it so when both fuses get destroyed the spawnpoint changes.

Last edited:
finally played the map.

Sometimes it happens you only get to destroy one fuse. Now if you destroy the fuse the spawnpoint already changes. This only counts for fuse #2.
So fix that and make it so when both fuses get destroyed the spawnpoint changes.

saw that too... i guess they are not linked with a counter right?

finally played the map.

thx 4 info :)

i check that when i work next time on it