AS-GekokujouAL][ - FINAL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

OK, map is now released!

Even as I type its being played on the Orange League server.

For those that still dont have it ... go check Psy's sig and get it from there :hammer:

Go play it people!

So is this the final thing then or will there be another final final one released? I mean will the map go into the league with its current filename or is there another download involved in the near future?

Soz I've been 'away' for a couple of days, and still will be....

Yes its the FINAL version. If more bugs are found or more changes needed it would be GekokujouAL]I[ or something.
You can remove any other older beta you had, they won't be played at any server. 'Finaltest' and 'Finaltest2' were just... test versions, never played on a public server.

The map is currently running on Orange League Maps, and every server on my sig.

Ok here is a small movie with insta launches for the map. 10 mb only.
Same launches than the dems I posted some time ago, but It seems many ppl had problems to watch, so Taki kindly made a movie from them. Cheers m8 :)

Thx SUYM-Necro as well for hosting the file :thumb:

Grab it here: Geko_iAS-Launches_xvid.zip

i added a comment to the original archive.
somehow it is not there anymore.

so this is what you should normally read before watching the movie:

Sorry for XviD
I have trouble registering DivX from basic to pro.
And without the pro-Settings everything looked really bad.

If you don't have a working XviD-Decoder, just download
http://www.aak-clan.de/members/taki/files/XviD_install.exe
This should be enough to make the .avi work

hf - taki/hardcore =)

i hope every1 can watch the movie.
my aak m8s had trouble getting it to work (they ain't that good at trying to get things to work tho :D)
but i tested what it says in the comment so it should work.

[edit]future vids will be in DivX (not because it is better than XviD, which it imo is not necessarily) but because of better compatibility. as DivX is a bit wider spread i think.[/edit]

msg me if you have probs and i will try to solve them with you :]

Last edited:
Originally posted by Hardcore
i added a comment to the original archive.
somehow it is not there anymore.

Oops sorry m8 I re-made the zip file but forgot to add your popup msg again :X

I see the map playing a lot better on pubs. No more full defs, and ppl starts using launches and opening the main doors first :)

ok, its been final for a while now, can we have a vote on it entering league now? coz i sure want it in fs :D

Patience :)

I'd like the next map voting to have a few more options, and you know there are some maps in development, almost finished ;)

Btw has anyone noticed that there is a keg below the stairs inside the first structure?
I rarely see someone taking it on pubs and it allows a couple of extra jumps... maybe worth to know where is it :)

Attachments

• Shot0146.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 55
YEh yEh kegs not hard to find, on defence i always go steal it! :D. So whens the map coming back into league, ok heres the two things:

1- probably the most unusual map ive seen in league
2- never seen it fully defended, normal defence 2-5 minutes :)