AS-GekokujouAL][ - FINAL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yes it's the massive HOM underneath the green armor, swimming from attackers spawn to the first structure.

Originally posted by Psychotic
Yes it's the massive HOM underneath the green armor, swimming from attackers spawn to the first structure.

:thumb: Didn't think a bug that massive could get over-looked/missed, but never hurts to check :D

It's done some time ago ;)
Just don't want to release it yet cause I prefer to check every corner of the map first, looking for homs/holes/any kind of bug.
Almost the whole geometry is re-built and improved, keeping the original shape but removing lots of duplicated/useless brushes, optimizing others.
Fixed the lighting and skybox too, and worked on a million visual details you will prolly never notice :shout:
I already sent to a few, poke me on ICQ/IRC if you want this 'final' version to test and report bugs.

Ehm when i try to play the demos of the insta launches it saying its outdated and it will be semi-corrupt playback etc... blabla

Well u prolly know what i mean, wtf is that and how can i fix it?

type in consol demoplay "name of demo"?timebased

for example: demoplay demo?timebased

dunno how to fix it but this works :D

hehe thx Atlantis :D

Final Geko is coming to publics for now.

Taki made a movie with those insta launching dems.
Problem its 10 mb long, need a host for it. Will post it here soon :)

shhh Iggy, how do u know if you didn't see the final version yet? ;)

Took ages... true. Nearly rebuilt the whole map, every buggy/duplicated brush, aligned everything, textures, priorities, fixed lighting, fortstandards... everything :)

Only Assault Info (F3) is not working online for some reason :\
It does show offline though.

It happens since the first AL version. I think its cause Phear added a couple of textures to 'MyLevel' package (stored on the same .unr file), to prevent mismatches with gekokujou.utx, or to avoid adding an extra texture file...
Trying to fix it.
If I can't I'll just release the map as it is now.
:soon: