AS-GekokujouAL][ - FINAL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by {24}Useless
And btw can instagib launches also be done with normal shock? Since the attack now have shock at the start they have far more variety if it's possible.

That would be neat :P .

Pointless ? You haven't seen that insta assault video that came out recently. If it would be possible to do the same with a simple SR then I say that would still be neat (this game is about choosing alternatives, is it not ? :) ).

think you would need to do a shock combo to launch like the insta rifle boasts you though maybe if 3 or 4 did it...tbh a hammer is much faster and you travel further

Originally posted by Psychotic
Rather "finaltest2" than releasing several maps with the same name causing mismatches online, as you did (& are doing) with AS-Research :P

Aye, but I have learnt one thing: anything called "Final beta" or wotever will NOT be the final beta.

lol humph/japster :)

More material :cool:

A few dems with launches for InstaGib. Grab it here

Thx X-Bomb, Cloud, Sylencer, Helter, St0n3d, Polle, etc, and again Mel for the host :cuddle:

erm.. Dems are launches for Geko, the map, the subject of the thread :)

Btw just realized, I use my UT install as server sometimes, you will need Autorip.u, LeagueAS-CP.u and LeagueAS135.u to play the dems.
You need the previous version of Geko as well, AS-GekokujouAL][FinalTest.

Soz :\

/me admits
I've never made an UT video m8 :\
Shouldn't be that hard, will consult tomorrow.....

(takiiiiii :scream: )

fearless yeah i have seen the UC movie, but do u know how easy it would be to snipe someone down on geko who tries to do an insta launch instead of hammer? added to which most insta launches prolly need atleast two launchers

well if you can do it really well then it might have use.
but atm i think most average snipers could stop it

psyyyyyy :scream:

huh?

oh a movie? erm.... lemme see what i can do

[edit2] link removed [/edit2]

Last edited:
Re: AS-GekokujouAL][ - Final Test.

Originally posted by Psychotic

- Fixed ocean floor bug.

Which one is this? Is it the massive HOM bug in the water underneath the green armour?

If you've already squished that one, cool. If not, there's one there. Most repeatable if you do a running dodge off the cliff by the armour and hit the water at a bit of an angle.

Defenders can't see you or hit you in it. Its a bit like a "trench" effect, which lets you swim a good way around to the back entrance of the castle.

I'll post a screenie when I get home...