AS-GekokujouAL][ - FINAL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by DarkKnight
almost no server running it ffs and vs b0ts it's boring

Play it online

Psy & mel - 2 v 2 Server (pass=2v2only)
League Server #4 2v2 (pass=2v2only)
League Server #4 (when public)
League Server #5 (when public
+ orange league maps server has it

:rolleyes:

:whatever: humph, very nice u show some appreciation towards the work Psy put into this. :gay:

Good work psy, got it to work now after downloading 3 times @ 2kb/s :S

I dun really know why I hate this map... prolly the fact that ur near enough forced to hammer makes it seem wierd to me.. I like to have an option

get it into league quick :D
found a bug tho, the main door opened weirdly a few times when we tested it out :)

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 179
I will reduce the rails on top tower 1-2 units so you can jump over them easily. It's possible to jump as they are now, but a bit tricky.
With slopes and other changes the map becomes hard to defend. Too many launch spots. Def needs to be able to move nimbly around the roof.

Considering to add sniper ammo too & / or relocate the sniper rifle. Comments?

@useless: im not 100% certain but I think you can do insta launches with normal shock, same power (nothing to do with damage 60 / 3000).

@unseen: oooops :D Noticed it today as well... Doors were misaligned, I aligned initial position 'key 0' on the mover, but didnt check the result for final position 'key 1'... should be autom. Will be fixed.

@kooma: definitely I'll restore the bar. We found today it's even easier to launch with the bar (thx again St0n3d, Helter, X-Bomb, Cloud, Sylencer, Polle, etc).

We made dems with some insta launches I will post here soon.

Thx all for the nice comments.

Originally posted by Psychotic
With slopes and other changes the map becomes hard to defend. Too many launch spots.

Sounds like a map for us ;)
Launch > spam

Good work psy and all

Fixes

Ok new version GekokujouAL2FinalTest2.
(map file only, 1 mb. You need gekokujou.utx from any previous version)

Uploaded to the same servers to play online.

- Another trillion textures aligned and minor visual details.
- Main Doors fixed.
- Bar restored.
- Rails on top tower reduced 1-2 units so you can jump over them easily.
It was possible to jump as they were before, but a bit tricky.
With slopes and other changes the map becomes hard to defend. Too many launch spots. Def needs to be able to move nimbly around the roof.

Attachments

• gekorails.jpg
    gekorails.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 94
Rather "finaltest2" than releasing several maps with the same name causing mismatches online, as you did (& are doing) with AS-Research :P