8 or .mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

who will win!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Helios said:
From Raichu's perspective offcourse :D

And one more question who does that amazing dissapearing trick just before Rai gets tunnels.

best would be from raichus demo then, but he wont send it to me:P and ill find out who does that disappearing trick, i think he blows himself on a dead body it may even be me!

Helios said:
looks like jabber and rai were in a ice skating contest :x
seems to be consitent in your demo's xb :p
Humor getting final switch at bridge same sliding was going on if i am not mistaken

Can you also show a avi from a first person view instead from a distance?
NO.Fucking.Way.

I MOONWALKED damn it! I remember it clearly, I was in a shock that we actually successed in a launch so I had no clue on what to do, I finished with style. :dj:

EDIT: Ok, after watching the clip again I can say I didn't remember clearly :P

But it wasn't lag, I'll tell you that. :guitar:

Last edited:
It is UT error from not making demo from own perspective as you can see rai had a skip but jabber never took his aim of him so either jabber has a nice bot or the demo is just crap.

And it is deffo crap. As you can notice you see the skip when raichu walks up the stairs. And as all of you know stairs and UT buggy.

So you can speculate all you want but if you got a problem with it you don't have to live with it just ask epic to correct their errors?

X-Bomb said:
best would be from raichus demo then, but he wont send it to me:P and ill find out who does that disappearing trick, i think he blows himself on a dead body it may even be me!

Then where did the weapon go :x

Last edited:
ok 1st off ill correct myself he didnt blow himself up, he got minigunned down.
2 - the weapon is on the floor, raichu picks it up and tbh i dont think we need to defend ourselves when ur player is the 1 sliding to tunnels
3- ur being extremely dumb if ur gonna say raichu had the stairs bug (quite ridicolous excuse tbh), especially as he said a few posts up that it was genuine lag.....
4- stop accusing our players of cheating because maybe one of your own did
5- its pointless me posting here anymore as the mod players just make up crappy excuses for what is obvious for all to see.

Last edited:
ah offcourse thats why he walks up from tunnels and dissapears because he got minigunned down and don't leave his weapon explains all

further more im just showing ur demo is useless because

UT demo taken from a non players perspective results in inconsistencies and UT errors in movement

and excuses im not making any excuses im just pointing out that its useless how you posted a shite demo
now go hold riv his leg again he might get some more cramps again soon ;(

dat laatste filmpje is pas grappig, zie helemaal niemand laggen alleen iedereen missen :lol:

lol helios, shut ur mouth, if u were close u would of seen him lag, but u were just getting pwned all of the place, and how comes every1 else on the forums can see that only raichu lagged except for u mod guys + sneez

Mushroomhead said:
fs talk in english so i can flame you with a reason.....

sod that

cocks!!

i think it says this "you are as blind as a mongo. raichu isnt the only one that lagslided on that demo. surely there were 3 or 4 others"

sneez: that last movie is funny, i dont see anyone lagging.. theyre just missing everything

Reactions: X-Bomb
sneez has to use lag hax he has no skill!!!!!!one he was doing it in insta the other day, sliding up and down things, hes just so lame :o

STOP CHEATING SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ :shout:

Status
Not open for further replies.