8 or .mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

who will win!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice lag slide(s) indeed, rather interesting ;) Tho the problem is there could be several reasons for it, excellent timing tho i must say :P

he would have been dead muich earlier so def would have killed the other attackers as ell in thr won time IMO

LMFAO my lag at tunnels, everyone is pinging me in irc so im lagging likefook, thanks guys, it helped me alot :)

btw u can tell im not ready for the lag, im bascially IN the tunnels but i warp back and im walking into the wall thinking im walking into the tunnels...

Reactions: Fra*gg*er
ur not basically in tunnels i was minigunning ur ass, u just lagged about 3 meters from the tunnels and every1 was trying to mini u, and dont bullshit with the IRC crap, u even said a few maps earlier it didnt matter and how comes u only started lagging at the objective, maybe u were pressing f9 too much that u couldnt see where u were going?

Fatality said:
LMFAO my lag at tunnels, everyone is pinging me in irc so im lagging likefook, thanks guys, it helped me alot :)

As far as i know pinging u on IRC doesnt influence UT.

I would guess tie, but there's no option for that :confused:

And lmao gaychu, that is no lag caused by getting pinged on IRC, most of the people here play for too long to believe that, you know...

Last edited:
Reactions: smark
AnTi said:
You think ur so smart? You lot should ehm.. 'get a life' instead teling that mod all the time.. and you saying mod are childish? jesus.. Tell us Lilfvb what makes zyx say that? say how big erm <enter flame here> you are?
gg pld uta 'community'

anti, get your damn facts straight fs

I NEVER SAID MOD WERE CHILDISH
IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT I AM NOT SMART (I missed a doorhandle while trying to prove I had an IQ of over 40 once...(opening up a door) :o )
I NEVER TOLD MoD TO GET A LIFE (I have only called them minirapers)

You in a bad mood or summat? You have a position as a UTA admin, but you're not behaving like one.
I stopped pinging MoD players on irc after a while, pinged them for about 3 mins summed up....

In conclusion:

ANTI HAX! :shout:

Status
Not open for further replies.