8 or .mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

who will win!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg b0000000000000000000000000000000000000ns plz lol give red rep instead of telling me here what to think about me, i dont care about my english u mofo

Reactions: M®.F®0$T
X-Bomb said:
how to lagslide to tunnels mod style Click Me

:user:

looks like jabber and rai were in a ice skating contest :x
seems to be consitent in your demo's xb :p
Humor getting final switch at bridge same sliding was going on if i am not mistaken

Can you also show a avi from a first person view instead from a distance?

Last edited:
Fatality said:
LMFAO my lag at tunnels, everyone is pinging me in irc so im lagging likefook, thanks guys, it helped me alot :)

me mousen and lilfvb were pinging.. especialy me couse i h8 you... mousen stoped.. me and fvb did it liek 5 mins..

but funny part is.. we both stoped at 6-4/5 couse anti told us 2 stop.. den after 10 mins i left irc.. and fvb went idling..

so dont give us bs bout irc couse i was making hw at 6-6 and sum1 should have logs of it.. and seeing that map was being played at 6-6 you can go and suck zyx's cock or summat to find more excuses..

yes i h8 you cockachu.. im out

Reactions: BRaiNRaiN
okay since league assault logs keybinds, and especially the lovely screenshot key bind. Im sure the higher members of staff can check the logs at this specific moment to see if indeed the lovely screenshot or even the dreaded flush command was used.

So comon admins let us know :)

Reactions: BRaiNRaiN
BRaiNRaiN said:
As far as i know pinging u on IRC doesnt influence UT.
^^^right !!!

the traffic in the channel itself is (for expl) more traffic then pinging someone. ICMP isnt much traffic and CPU usage!

BUT... ;) NO! :coolfip: its just a game and not a cyberwar !

IRC thing was just childish.. hehe... and funny to c partisan from -8- in action ;)

hf with ur leisure time &hobby

Helios said:
looks like jabber and rai were in a ice skating contest :x
seems to be consitent in your demo's xb :p
Humor getting final switch at bridge same sliding was going on if i am not mistaken

Can you also show a avi from a first person view instead from a distance?

http://www.so-lid.co.uk/got_the_moves.rar - same sliding my bum, fact is raichu did some extremely amazing and convenient sliding to get tunnels, we cant prove if it was done on purpose or not, but if what nek says is correct id also love the admins to check the logs. And if is not possible i guess we will have to live with it, but hopefully some measures can be taken in the future to prevent the use of those commands during maps.

anyway i think its extremely stupid for any mod players to defend that, the best u could say is yes he did slide but it wasnt his fault and obviously its best to show from a distance what happened, but anyway im not sure whos 1st person u want to see but ill gladly make an avi of it. and i would also like to see raichus demo, but im guessing he wont have 1 ;)

Aside from the console spamming (thanks god i had togglemute activated) and that particular incident i would say it was a good game, just a shame mod had to show there bad attitude once again.

I would also like to point out that none of the -8- players were pinging mod players during the game, that was some other random people for some unknown reason and a bit sad tbh. But anyway from what i understand it couldnt really effect the mod players.

Finally a reminder to raichu in particular "The use of lag slide exploits, physical taunt bindings, aim-bots, radars, item timers or any other kind of cheat is strictly prohibited." - i think he has now gone through that entire list at 1 stage or another of his UT life.

Last edited:
Nekro said:
okay since league assault logs keybinds, and especially the lovely screenshot key bind. Im sure the higher members of staff can check the logs at this specific moment to see if indeed the lovely screenshot or even the dreaded flush command was used.

So comon admins let us know :)
if some act like u describe its esay else isnt ;)

we should found a table of laggin where everyone post laggin slime sneaker

lol xboon i always record demos. admins pls check logs u will see nothing :) most ppl know i get a constant pl of 4 and 5, and it goes to about 20 or 30 when alot is happening, blame NTL not me :) cu

X-Bomb said:
anyway i think its extremely stupid for any mod players to defend that, the best u could say is yes he did slide but it wasnt his fault and obviously its best to show from a distance what happened, but anyway im not sure whos 1st person u want to see but ill gladly make an avi of it. and i would also like to see raichus demo, but im guessing he wont have 1 ;)

From Raichu's perspective offcourse :D

And one more question who does that amazing dissapearing trick just before Rai gets tunnels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.