8 or .mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

who will win!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree abit with mousen

AnTi has gotten the "I AM ADMIN. BOW DOWN TO ME"-syndrom...

i agree a bit with pyke too, mousen is childish

sneez said:
:rofl: You still don't see it's a lame thing to do?
(Even if it doesnt interfere with your ping, its f** lame. And if enough people will do it , it WILL higher your ping.)

true.. but aint it lame to ban 1 guy for it.. but let others go? :)

now honest

lmfao sure looks like an admin that has just been dissed:

[19:33] Closing Link: Warchild[j40168.upc-j.chello.nl] (User has been banned from WorldAssault ([Martz] 3 day ban for attempted ping flooding and being an immature little prick who doesn't positively contribute to this community))

so for pingflooding aye

Reactions: Mushroomhead
:scared: :scared: :scared:

From where you get im childish...??

Never spoken to you before....

Is it because i pinged mod like 10 others, and im having and argue whit anti... Does that make me childish ?? :hangover:

Helios said:
And as you can see he doesn't lagslide. He already was at tunnel and got set back.
hmm how long have you been playing UT ? Longer than me I think. And yet you (seriously?) say that Raichu did not lag ?!

have you EVEREVEREVER experienced a first person lagslide ? :lol:
wtf do you think he did from other players' pov in the time from about 2meteres in front of the tunnel (where he stopped losing health at 21 health) until the moment when he was set back ?

He sliiiiiiiiiiiiiided in a straight line to the left which was the time during which no information was received from him.. the next information from him is he is standing in front of the wall. therefore the "teleport" from the far left to the small stairs

And EXACTLY the same is to be seen in his 1st person demo.. he walks into the tunnels starting to lag at one point which is noticable at the moment when he appears at another point then what he thought himself to be at..

right all this doesnt prove that it was intentional but it clearly proves he did lag

in reply to Zyx, youve been given an official warning for your clan, that doesnt mean that you can now point at everyone who once does something lame/shows bad attitude/whatever and say if they do that we can do it aswell. everyone behaves like an idiot once in a while, but the difference with your players is that they are very reliable when it comes to that.
your clan now has to prove to the community that youre not a bunch of kids in puberty, not the other way round.

that of course does not mean that the pinging by certain people was anything but dumb, but it doesnt make your reputation better.

Indeed! :)

Also Anti is right when he says the stuff about ppl being childish on IRC, Mousen u were wrong and childish, Warchild u were wrong and childish, Lil FvB u didnt help matters either, u all deserve some kind of punishments imo :P . Loads of ppl in there were talking total bollox and at times preventing the bot from displaying the match normally, this pinging shite was pointless.

Still, he does bloody lag, it baffles me how anyone can try to deny that (seems just helios phps), but it doesnt mean he does it on purposes, tho i seriously doubt (unless he can prove it? :) ) rai's excuses about sudden 30% pl spikes, ive used NTL in the past and its no better/worse than any other provider imo.

It really amuses me that an Admin had to ask MoD to "calm down" as well. Imo that should not need to be asked, but the current MoD members have lowerd themselves so far that it clearly is needed. Still imo it wont make any difference, i think Zyx is a nice guy and never had any problems with him, but imo he isnt "strong" enuf to make his clan members doin anything, esp rai who will always be a twat coz its just the way he is, similar to miner and his "im so clever" attitude.

Ill stop i think now :lol: just my oppinion of course, dont care if ppl dont like it but its the truth the way i see it tbh :D

Helios said:
I never said he didn't lag. It was abt him lagsliding to an objective which he didnt do in this case.

Of course he lag slid, wot the hell else are you going to describe it as?

Maybe he didnt lagslide on purpose but he still lag slid :lol:

Sauron said:
in reply to Zyx, youve been given an official warning for your clan, that doesnt mean that you can now point at everyone who once does something lame/shows bad attitude/whatever and say if they do that we can do it aswell. everyone behaves like an idiot once in a while, but the difference with your players is that they are very reliable when it comes to that.
your clan now has to prove to the community that youre not a bunch of kids in puberty, not the other way round.

that of course does not mean that the pinging by certain people was anything but dumb, but it doesnt make your reputation better.

what did i point out? except for the 4 kids who pinged me.
and yes i will try to keep mod on a nicer attitude but our reputation will never get better because you will always see one of my members as one of the biggest cheaters in the past and present.

Gazzy said:
i think Zyx is a nice guy and never had any problems with him, but imo he isnt "strong" enuf to make his clan members doin anything

why should i force anything upon my members? im not a dictator like warchild pointed out

[22:32] <Warchild> mod is hitler
[22:32] <Warchild> and we are others

but apperently ppl laugh when a kid says stuff like this
i don't like being associated by this german dictator...

Last edited:
Warchild said:
true.. but aint it lame to ban 1 guy for it.. but let others go? :)

now honest
You were banned by Martz at my request for taking things too far. Zyx has already quoted what you said, and tbh it was out of order. We have already shown that we will not tolerate this kind of behaviour, and if anyone continues along these lines, there will be further punishments.

Regarding Raichu/lag issues: Raichu provided me with sufficient evidence to prove that it was not intentional lag, his ping geniuinely spiked, but as things go, it is unfortunate that it happened at that time... If he had spiked at any other time, nobody would have cared.

Discussion closed.

Reactions: Ulv
Status
Not open for further replies.