8 or .mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

who will win!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Helios said:
This is what really happened :p

Raichu getting tunnels

if it is like that.. why is he making excuses like "warchild pinging me in irc" den when i proof i wassent at that point he shuts up.. (like we all want him to do.. well rather have em eating shit but shutting up is good to :)) den he comes back reads my post and starts thinking of other excuse.. sandy comes adn drags his excuse thru shit.. "i have NTL to and never had it" so fuck you raichu.. den.. when he outa excuses he cry's for help at helios who posts a demo that shows he lagged to the objective lmfao.. :thumb:

(go on ice.. your making my day)

i realise i could've gotten off easy on this, but..

mousen said:
[14:46:28] <AnTi> logs says you and wc did it mostly its like once sobo pinged and twice lilfvb

Think i pinged rai about 10 times..during some attack on Bridge
irc pinging, cuz /ping raichu made it try pinging with cmd, where i got an error.. :\

l0l wc piss off lil b00n and all other b00ns who think raichu cheats can fuck off too, u just cant stand that he 0wnz u easy. oknp

hes 100% no cheater

mousen said:
Is there anything new in mod ppl cheats ??

BTW explain :

[14:42:51] Session Ident: AnTi ([email protected])
[14:42:51] <AnTi> lo
[14:42:58] <Mousen> hi anti
[14:43:00] <Mousen> sup
[14:43:34] <AnTi> after action over mod by 'pinging' them im here to give you a league warning
[14:43:55] <Mousen> That means ?
[14:44:10] <AnTi> there wont be ban upon you or something its warning
[14:44:20] <Mousen> ok
[14:44:22] <AnTi> means when u do something similar again there wont be next warning
[14:44:26] <Mousen> what ever..
[14:44:33] <Mousen> You gave 10 ppl warning ?
[14:44:36] <AnTi> wc is next to deal with
[14:44:41] <Mousen> And who else ?
[14:45:12] <AnTi> none you and wc pinged them most and i got logs from zyx showing its actually was u and wc mostly
[14:45:27] <Mousen> oh comeon !
[14:45:33] <Mousen> There was like 10 ppl doing it same time
[14:46:28] <AnTi> logs says you and wc did it mostly its like once sobo pinged and twice lilfvb
[14:47:15] <Mousen> yeye sure ! Wonder why admins wanna spend there time watching logs LOL
[14:47:29] <Mousen> Try fucking kick all the cheaters in the league instead
[14:47:39] <AnTi> we do this everyday
[14:47:47] <AnTi> raichu did not cheated
[14:48:01] <Mousen> lets hope clanbase starting as league soon... cause this league is die'n massive !
[14:48:04] <Mousen> bye !
[14:48:51] <AnTi> whatever

Then i was thinking... oh whatever....

Then 3 hour later i see this in #nil

[17:47:28] <Mousen> [17:40:41] <AnTi> they were thinking they can lag mod
[17:47:28] <Mousen> [17:40:49] <AnTi> its impossible anyway
[17:47:32] <Mousen> Lol why give warning then
[17:47:46] <AnTi> cause of attitude stupid
[17:48:05] <Mousen> And that gives warning ?

And now im thinking... Why did i get the warning ...

:calm:

OMG YOU GOT A WARNING?!?!?! I GOT A 3 DAY BAN COUSE OF DISSING MARTZ! lame lol

Samy said:
l0l wc piss off lil b00n and all other b00ns who think raichu cheats can fuck off too, u just cant stand that he 0wnz u easy. oknp

hes 100% no cheater

wow you actualy got raichu's dick outa your mouth to say summat on forums :clap:

he cheated b4, so i doubt i'm gonna trust him at any time
i'd rather trust Nasty, Virus and Wanker tbh, atleast they had the decency to showoff they were botting

15-03-2005 17:14 still not funny

another one! :D
and don't worry about leaving your names, cause i care to little about the rep system tbh promise u won't get bad rep back :deal:

Warchild said:
if it is like that.. why is he making excuses like "warchild pinging me in irc"
what ever he would have said wouldn't have changed anything if he would have made a normal excuse you would have ignored it
now he made a sarcastic remark because childish noobs like you are acting more childish as him and you take it serious

-LilFvB- said:
Think i pinged rai about 10 times..during some attack on Bridge
irc pinging, cuz /ping raichu made it try pinging with cmd, where i got an error.. :\

it isn't abt the pinging it's abt it being childish
i get spoken to by admins because they were getting complaints abt mod acting childish shit or what ever.

then you and some of ur kiddie friends in this league pull of such a dumb stunt

if this community wants mod to act more rational we will try but when childish noobs like this pull crap like they did sunday i will like i said before tell my members to act how they wish because you all aren't willing to accept or change yourselves either.

Zyx said:
why is ice laughing at this i dont even get if it is a joke or a dumb pickupline prolly worked on ice then
must be me tho missing the point in this joke

you got a point there, you don't get the joke obviously.

Zyx said:
then you and some of ur kiddie friends in this league pull of such a dumb stunt

stunt yes.. dumb? no... we laughed are arses of.. worth a 3 day ban ask breen he was reading ^^

Warchild said:
if it is like that.. why is he making excuses like "warchild pinging me in irc" den when i proof i wassent at that point he shuts up.. (like we all want him to do.. well rather have em eating shit but shutting up is good to :)) den he comes back reads my post and starts thinking of other excuse.. sandy comes adn drags his excuse thru shit.. "i have NTL to and never had it" so fuck you raichu.. den.. when he outa excuses he cry's for help at helios who posts a demo that shows he lagged to the objective lmfao.. :thumb:

(go on ice.. your making my day)

Don't talk shit warchild who are you anyway.

After XB showed his movie i myself wondered what it looked like from Raichu's view. So he send me demo and I made movie what it looked like for him. And as you can see he doesn't lagslide. He already was at tunnel and got set back.

Status
Not open for further replies.