8 or .mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

who will win!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before any of you post yet another full of bullshit post i say something.

A group of players sent Email to admins with request to speak to Mod if they could calm a bit down, and stop being so childish, that includes flames chat spam and everything you were complain about Mod.

We have spoke to Zyx, and he promised us to speak to his members. We did noticed change, Mod has calm a bit.

Now, how in Zyx eyes admin looks like now? while kiddos like WC, mousen lilfvb and a bit more i could mention here acting like that on IRC?

Its not about if you lag mod or not, cause you probably wont, its about how do you act against other clans.

Try imagine if Mod would do something like that, you`d send an email to admin to ban them!

Now i suggest everyone go and do some homework like i suggested that mousen. Those few ppl are perfect example what this league shouldnt be like.

Thanks.

Zyx said:
no i didnt care to explain?

you post "Miner is a wanker and couldn't post this himself atm"

Mush quotes you with "Miner is a wanker" and says "maybe i should become a newspaper/magazine editor". that's all there is about it :P

Ice said:
you post "Miner is a wanker and couldn't post this himself atm"

Mush quotes you with "Miner is a wanker" and says "maybe i should become a newspaper/magazine editor". that's all there is about it :P

well he is notting wrong abt being a wanker, but that shouldnt make mush a editor

Zyx said:
then you and some of ur kiddie friends in this league pull of such a dumb stunt

mhm...kiddie friends...
WC made me do it, i was just testing if it worked tbh, as i see most of mod nowadays to be mostly minirapers

dumb stunt <--- we could send it to Jackass! :thumb:

i realise i'm "just a kid" as i'm only becoming 17 in 5 months... i respected MoD in the past, before they took raichu in, and b4 mini took over all other weapons, but now, if i look at Mustard on Demand, i see MuD, Mungs under Development... :(

and anti, i wouldn't bother admins with stuff like that unless it made mirc pop-up while i was playing a match...
if the things i did DID give them pop-ups/ minimizing UT, i appologize.... if not, why complain?

Last edited:
AnTi said:
Before any of you post yet another full of bullshit post i say something.

A group of players sent Email to admins with request to speak to Mod if they could calm a bit down, and stop being so childish, that includes flames chat spam and everything you were complain about Mod.

We have spoke to Zyx, and he promised us to speak to his members. We did noticed change, Mod has calm a bit.

Now, how in Zyx eyes admin looks like now? while kiddos like WC, mousen lilfvb and a bit more i could mention here acting like that on IRC?

Its not about if you lag mod or not, cause you probably wont, its about how do you act against other clans.

Try imagine if Mod would do something like that, you`d send an email to admin to ban them!

Now i suggest everyone go and do some homework like i suggested that mousen. Those few ppl are perfect example what this league shouldnt be like.

Thanks.

hey i never complained bout my ban.. not saying i dont diserve it :).. i do i know...

but imo you should ban people form mod flaming in future to.. couse ive done same as mousen and he doesent get a 3 day ban (good that he didint btw not saying i want him banned to)

-LilFvB- said:
mhm...kiddie friends...
WC made me do it, i was just testing if it worked tbh, as i see most of mod nowadays to be mostly minirapers

dumb stunt <--- we could send it to Jackass! :thumb:

i realise i'm "just a kid" as i'm only becoming 17 in 5 months... i respected MoD in the past, before they took raichu in, and b4 mini took over all other weapons, but now, if i look at Mustard on Demand, i see MuD, Mungs under Development... :(

fu dont lie you lamah :P.. you and mousen came to me bout th eping thingy.. when i slapped raichu

then i got it from mousen... never got that idea by myself as i have an IQ under the requirements to open a door

Júst piss off anti you kiddie !!!

AND STOP PLAYING FUCKING GOD !!! :shout: :shout:

You pissing every 1 off....

You must be the lamest admin ever.... ( Ban or not ) who cares !

At least i aint done anything wrong ( this time )

-22:37:26- (BReeNReeN) rather ping him :p
-22:37:29- (LilFvB) rai bott *err* playin?
-22:37:36- (Warchild) hoe kan ik da doen
-22:37:37- (Mousen) type /ping raichu
-22:37:38- (Morpheus) no
-22:37:40- (Mousen) And keep doing it ....
-22:37:42- (Morpheus) were near enuff there
-22:37:46- (Warchild) lol mouse
-22:37:47- (BReeNReeN) rechtermuis op zijn naam
-22:37:48- (Morpheus) wev already beat
-22:37:49- (Warchild) only if you help me
-22:37:50- (Mousen) Then hes connection will crash :D
-22:37:57- (ZoLa) i pinged raichu lol
-22:38:00- (LilFvB) can't find host raichu
-22:38:03- (LilFvB) dammit
-22:38:03- (Warchild) owja done
-22:38:05- (Mousen) You need to keep pinging him
-22:38:11- (Warchild) howmany times should i ping em mousen?
-22:38:12- (Mousen) like 100 times

edited out the match stuff...

YOU LIAR WC

mousen said:
Júst piss off anti you kiddie !!!

AND STOP PLAYING FUCKING GOD !!! :shout: :shout:

You pissing every 1 off....

You must be the lamest admin ever.... ( Ban or not ) who cares !

At least i aint done anything wrong ( this time )
:rofl: You still don't see it's a lame thing to do?
(Even if it doesnt interfere with your ping, its f** lame. And if enough people will do it , it WILL higher your ping.)

Status
Not open for further replies.